Kojen, school 4?

Hello,

I’ve done quite a bit of research on Kojen…but everything that I’ve found so far has been outdated, (including in here). I was wondering if anyone knew any recent information on who is managing and directing School #4 at Kojen? Any help would we wonderful, thanks!

[quote=“CchaoticC”]Hello,

I’ve done quite a bit of research on Kojen…but everything that I’ve found so far has been outdated, (including in here). I was wondering if anyone knew any recent information on who is managing and directing School #4 at Kojen? Any help would we wonderful, thanks![/quote]

Adults or Kids?

This is an incredibly narrow topic. You almost need someone that currently works for Kojen school 4 to answer it.

Yes… I think that’s what he’s lookng for :wink:

I’m looking for information about both, the directors for adults and kids. Are the current directors the same as from 5+ years ago? And yes, it is a really narrow topic. Again, any information would be helpful! Thank you in advance!

Which region of Taiwan? If its Kaohsiung, I could tell you a bit more about it.

It’s not in Kaohsiung since school #4 closed down a few years ago and they have continued to number them 1, 2, 3 and 5.

Oops, I guess I forgot to mention that…I’m looking at School #4 in Taipei.