Korean bars in Taipei?

So I lived in Korea for a little over the year and I just moved to Taipei a couple months ago. Noticed how much I missed my soju induced nights and went looking for some Korean bars/pubs but I havent really found many. Any suggestions?
Been to :
Check In
Soju Hanjan

Though I don’t really enjoy the taste of soju, I can certainly understand a longing for the whole experience of where you once lived. I get my Korean food and drink fix at restaurants. I highly recommend Kyung Ju Gwan close to the Nanjing East Rd. MRT station. They are owned by ethnic Chinese Koreans (I always thought Koreans that lived in China, but this turns out not to be the case). Good food. Lots of celebrities go there (I’m not sure why).

Check out this place. They market themselves as Korean Hunting Bar. They serve Soju cocktails, Korean drinking food and sometimes have Korean DJ’s

You can also try Hanchu over on Dong Feng Rd.

https://www.facebook.com/hanchu0227040002/

I’ve never been there myself, but heard good things about it.

Not sure if it helps, but their FB updates are in Korean first then Chinese. That’s gotta count for something. :smiley:

I saw a sign at Dingxi Stattion the other day labeled “Korean Street”. What’s that all about?

Description speaks for itself.

Korean clothes/food imports. Seems like it’s a WuFenPu for Yong He residents.

It’s pretty tame compared to Wufenpu, but I suppose it might be good if there’s a certain Korean thing you’re after. I’ve been there a few times, but have never been too impressed with the selection of things I’ve seen there. At least it’s practically right next to exit 1 of Dingxi, so it’s easy to get to.

Shida market is full of women’s boutiques selling Korean clothes now also.

I see that’s not far from the Xinyi MRT station. :slight_smile:

Oh no you din’t!