Korean keyboard Shortcut

Does anyone what is they keyboard shortcut used to switch from [A] Alphabet to [H]Hangul in Windows 98 Korean?

In Windows Chinese Traditional, the New Phonetic IME employs “Ctrl+Space” as a toggle from english to chinese input.

I couldn’t find such information on google.


Have eventually found the answer to this question from a friend in pinas. So to answer my own question :slight_smile: , the shortcut key is the right ALT key used as a toggle.