Kraft Salad Dressing

I found a great salad dressing made by Kraft called

“Kraft Special Collection Caesar Italian with Oregano”
kraftfoods.com/MAIN.ASPX?S=P … 7&PageNo=3

It is soooooo good. The problem is that there was only one left in the store (Welcome in Jiayi) and they aren’t getting anymore.

I went to carrefour and all the had was Italian and of course 1000 island. :fume: :fume: :fume: :fume: :fume:
1000 island sucks and it’s pretty much all the Taiwanese eat.

Ideally if I could find it down here that would be great. But if not, does anyone know where else to get it?

I’ve had that dressing as well and it is pretty good. If you are unsuccessful in finding it, maybe you could just make your own. Here’s a very easy recipe that I use that is excellent:

3/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar (I use white vinegar and it’s fine)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon water
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (I don’t add this)
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano (Italian seasoning works well)
1 teaspoon white sugar
1 clove garlic, chopped

DIRECTIONS:
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, lemon juice, oil, water, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, sugar and garlic until evenly combined. Chill before serving.

If you want it creamier, just either add more mayo or decrease the vinegar. Try to use good mayonnaise, which is pretty hard over here, I know. Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks djm409. I’ll give that a try.

If that doesn’t work let me know and I’ll bring some in for you. If it’s that good it could be a popular item for the E-Store.

Finga’s in Taichung always has it.

What kind of selection does Fingas have?

I lived in Taichung for a year or so and remember Fingas being the only place to get foreign groceries.

Is this still the case?