Lai2 lian4xi2 ni3de pin1yin1 ba! (Forumosa Pinyin Chat Room)

Tetsuo is right. I don’t know any characters and I am not interested in learning any right now.

gan ma yong pinyin you mei you ren kan de dong. :bouncy:

Women dou kan de dong. Pinyin hen jiandan, hen fangbian.

ye keyi yong pinyin da zi - zheyang ba 也可以用拼音打字 - 這樣吧! This in the end is the real use of pinyin for me. That and making shopping lists when the wife sends me out to buy something. :blush:

Bassman 那個小孩好可愛喔! 是你的嗎? :bouncy:

O and B - Wo taitai yao jiuzun ninde wenfa

Nide weixiao haishi neme keai ma

You married an idiot bob. You should’ve married me. :bouncy:

Zhende ma? Ni zhu zai nali?

Taibei. yao4 yue1 chu1 lai2 ma1? :bouncy:

Yao chuangzao dianying. Ni cong nali lai de. Ji sui. Nan haishi nuren?

I can’t understand your pinyin bob.:bouncy:

I want to make a movie. Where are you from. How old are you. Are you a boy or girl. ASL basically.

secret, girl, Taipei :bouncy:

And bob you’re an old man from where? :bouncy:

Wo cong jiananda lai de. Si shi wu sui de. Jiehun le. Wo taitai shi Taiwan ren. Wo zai taiwan wu nian. Dangran wo shi Yingwen laoshi. Wo yao chuangzao xue yingwen de dianying keshi wo xuyao peihe de ren. (I am a 45 year old married guy from Canada. My wife is Taiwanese. I have been in Taiwan for five years. Of course I am an English teacher. I want to make a movie for English students but I need some cooperative people to do it with.)

But I am an English student bob. :bouncy:

Meiguanxi. Yexu zhege shi lienxi yingwen de jihui. Bie danxing wo xuyao zuo hao duo jihua. Qishi wo xiwang nimen gei wo hao duo zhuyi. Xianzai wo zhi you jiben de banyen. (It is o.k. Maybe this is a chance for you to practice your English. Don’t worry I have a lot of planning to do. Actually I hope that everybody will bring their own ideas. Right now I just have a basic idea.)

There’s something that doesn’t ring right about the second sentence, in the third it should be “danxin” not “danxing” and I’m not 100% that “jihua” is the right word. And I assume “banyen” should be “banyan”, but I have no idea how that ties to “idea”.

Make sure they talk in a normal speed. That’s all I ask bob. :bouncy:

Where’s my valium?