Language School Agencies

Calling all legal eagles and all those who are in the know.

:?: How difficult would it be for a foreigner in Taiwan to be an agent for a Language School that is based in another country? Is there much red tape involved? Would it be better for the foreigner to have an OWP? Are there any legal traps that one should be aware of? :?:

up again, thanks to atonxie

Sorry for the triple post, but I’d like to get an answer for this one.
Please ignore this post, I’ll even donate the Karma for this and the previous post back to Gus. Just wanna do the right thing here.