Large-size condoms in Taichung?

[quote=“ceevee369”]Stimpy, pall, please do not waste your time futher on ok? You invested a lot of time in copy- pasting some of my points you wanna nag about. Sorry to see that you left other points out which I also wrote.
Like : “my conclusion could be wrong” , that “I have nothing personal agains the OP” , and “if the post is true that he might find his pants soon” , Cappiche? So, stop acting like a lawyer and lets move on with our lives ok? With our without long pants. And be the way, i noticed that Durex has his “winter warming pants” on the shelf now in 7/11. (only for locals due to the euh… size , I guess :slight_smile: )[/quote]

I invested a few seconds to show how your points do not support your conclusions or your attack on the OP. OP wasn’t being an attention whore. You said he was, so I challenged you on it. Your conclusion not only “could be wrong,” it is wrong.

And for you too, if they fit you. :wink:

Sorry, but if you are bigger than this guy’s head…

then I’m scared of you.

Condoms are not supposed to be roomy and comfortable. And if you’re inquiring because they break when you put them on, well, there are plenty of tutorials on how to put one on correctly. Honestly, I think they only make extra large condoms just to stoke guys’ egos. The ones who think size matters. :unamused:

Um, they’re not supposed to be roomy , but they should certainly be comfortable, and they’re not supposed to 1) slip off, or 2) be very, very hard to put on. An A-cup might not break if you put it on but that doesn’t mean it’s easy to put on (or comfortable), does it?
They make different sizes of shoes, and bras, and condoms, for a reason.

Yes, condoms are stretchy, and will fit the average guy, within a certain range. Just like a ‘one size fits all’ hat (yeah, right). But there are plenty of people outside that range in both directions. Nothing to brag about or be embarrassed about. Just reality. :idunno: People and people-parts come in different sizes. Why not just treat it as a legitimate need and leave it at that?

Again, thanks for defending me, guys. I didn’t mean for this to be a big deal! I find that the condoms here aren’t tearing, just painfully tight. Thankfully, my libido allows me to proceed even though it feels like…(insert tight joke here)…!

bras=!condoms. Just to let you know, la. Despite the fact that they end with the same two letters, spandex does not stretch the way latex does. I’ll agree with your comparison, though, when they start making underwire condoms (for better support).

hey, y’all thinking that OP wants to use them for their intended purpose. I just want to know where i can find really HUGE condoms because they make really HUGE waterbombs, and they’re much cheaper than throwning eggs out of my bedroom onto FuXing Road.

Hell, i don’t need condoms for any other purpose: i had all of my tackle surgically removed when i got married. less problems that way, and it’s so much less embarrassing to wear cycling shorts now too…