Latin American Hot Sauce

Hello guys! I was told that this could be a good place to promote my hot sauce business, I started this project a month ago, and so far I’ve sold more than 100 bottles, I am in the second batch currently and so happy to bring my father’s recipe of Hot Sauce.

My sauce name is: macho Sauce, it is a Nicaraguan version, with natural ingredients, no sugar added or xantam gum. I fermented naturally, for extra deep flavor.

This are the two levels of spiciness i have:

Habanero - medium heat. It is nice to combine with different kinds of food. Or to marinate meat for a BBQ.
Ghost pepper - extreme heat. A really spicy sauce that makes perfect for those who love spicy!
We send to all Taiwan through 7-11 and Family Mart! easy to buy in Shopee!! https://bit.ly/3jjzJun
Price for 1 bottle is 300nt, for both flavors 500nt!!

If you guys can’t order through shopee, we will host our first event in Playa tacos in Taipei! Tasting Macho Sauce @ Playa Tacos

We also sell our sauces in playa tacos all day long!

7 Likes

Looks good

I saw your ads a couple of times on Facebook (and screenshotted them actually haha, to send to a friend who likes extremely spicy food).

I might order some actually - not a huge fan of hot sauce, but just to try, and to support a new local product. :slightly_smiling_face: How long does this kind of thing last for once opened?

1 Like

Hi Andre! thanks man for sharing! Once opened it last 6 months in the fridge.

1 Like

@Icon

1 Like
4 Likes

If I were in Taipei, I’d buy one :slight_smile:

Can I make a suggestion? Spend 500 euros and get yourself a really fancy label design. Then spend another 500 on getting a big batch printed. Branding makes all the difference. Make it look like it’s worth more than NT$300.

1 Like

why any words in mandarin in the label?

I have heard very good things about Playa Tacos. Very recommended among the Latin American students.

The sauce I haven’t tried yet but I saw the ad and I am very interested.

Note: ghost pepper is only for the courageous ones. Will put hair on your chest.

2 Likes