Learn Chinese in Hsinchu City, Taiwan

[color=#0000FF]SMART Mandarin
Chinese Group Lesson[/color]Now introducing larger group Chinese lessons, SMART Mandarin is opening a beginner class Monday nights.

Located in Hsinchu, SMART Mandarin offers a unique environment for students to learn Mandarin Chinese at any level and pace.

:slight_smile:
Class info:

Number of people: 6 -10

Level: Beginner

Time: Monday7:30- 9:00pm

Total duration: 8 classes / 2 months

Fee: $4,200 to be paid upon registration
(fee includes all materials/handouts and one coffee or tea for each lesson)

SMART Mandarin will host an informational [color=#FF0040]on Tuesday April 29th at 7:15pm[/color]

Address: Starbucks
No. 47, Dōngmén St, Dong District, Hsinchu City, 300

Meeting Itinerary:

1. Course Syllabus
  2. Materials overview
  3. Goals and outcomes for the course
  4. Location, fees, regulations

So, if you have 30-minutes to spare on the 29th , stop by Starbucks to learn more about how you can learning being Chinese. :slight_smile:

If you have any questions, please contact “Katrina Lee” at hurrikat1984@gmail.com

Dear Forumosa members,

This is Katrina Lee from SMART Mandarin.
I’m an experienced and licensed teachers in Taiwan, I’ve been teaching Mandarin for 3-4 years.
Most of my Chinese students
are English teachers or engineers in Taiwan. I’m now having around 25 private students in my studio. :slight_smile:

I find it helpful for ESL teachers to learn Mandarin in order to understnad their Cinese-speaking students more. :slight_smile:
And learning Chinese will make their lives easier, and less frustration when teaching English to Chinese native speakers.

I’m recently having a Youtube channel for my Chinese video lessons to help people catch some daily phrases in Chinese.

If going to a tutor or a Chinese lesson is a bit of stress to you but you still would like to learn some survival Mandarin.

You can try check out my youtube lessons :slight_smile:
youtube.com/user/katrinasmartmandarin
our check out my Facebook page for learning more
facebook.com/smartmandarin

You are all welcome to leave me your comments/suggestions or questions to me.
I’ll try my best to reply all!
Thank you!

Hi! (你好)
This is Katrina Lee
I’m a Mandarin tutor in Hsinchu for almost 4 years.
I’m teaching in Hsinchu city, my office is 5 mins walk from Hsinchu train station.

I have averagely 20-25 foreign students, and I’m very happy to meet students from all diffent countries and backgrounds!

I also have a
website for Chinese audio+video lessons,and all of our students in Hsinchu will be getting the access to our online lessons for free!

Students will get the full support from our online lessons and our lessons in real class!

If you would like to see my teaching style, please check out our website
smartmandarinchinese.com

contact me here at
smartmandarin1984@gmail.com

See you in class :slight_smile: