Learning Mandarin Chinese shouldn't be that hard with Xavier!

Hello pals~
This is Xavier,living in Taipei Taiwan,currently a senior student enrolls in one of the top private university,majors in tourism.
I’ve been living all around the world, few years in the States and one year in nordic country in Europe, Finland.

Learning a new language can be very tricky somehow sometimes;however for the survival or conversational usage,it should be quite easy to pick up especially you have a perfect environment,Taiwan, to live, to practice, to take the most advantages of your surroundings.
I love meeting new friends who love sharing lives,quality movies and music, and of course exotic cultures.

Besides making friends here, I’m actually mainly seeking for students who are interested in learning and improving their Chinese skills.
The following lessons are what I can offer:
(1)Conversational Chinese in listening,reading,speaking and writing comprehensions.(2)Addressing presentation in professional Chinese skills (3)Explaining Chinese questions that you met in daily life.

Altogether, if you are willing to give it a try and you live in Taipei area, most important of all,you have passion on learning Chinese plz feel free to contact me.
Tutoring price for one hour: NTD$400~600,negotiable.(if you are native Spanish speaker,the price can be even lower if you are willing to teach me as exchange)

Contact info:
email: s412173442@yahoo.com.tw
wechat or whatsapp are available for request

'D LOVE to HEAR FROM Y’ALL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Xavier
:thumbsup: