Leaving sale - furniture, lego, bass guitar, chest freezer, lava lamps... and more!

Leaving sale - We have ladies shoes, lego, English language books, bookcases, tables, standing desks, a double hammock, large wall mirror, … You name it, we’re getting rid of it! See photos for more, or contact me to ask a question.
Buyer pickup only
Must be sold by July 31st!

Do you have any LEGO duplo?

Do you have a list of the books?

2 Likes

I think I had this exact lava lamp 20 years ago in university. Exactly the same model and color, if I remember correctly. Is it from Argos or something?

No, sorry - only small lego, but lots of sets…

Hi Icon
Not a full list, but some clearer photos - this one of sci-fi

Sorry - a better photo

…and some biography / nonfiction

…also some older classics (500 each - the sci-fi and others 100-200NT each)

I’m interested in the Dune and Discworld series. discworld looks complete but what about Dune? I only spotted 1. And are they in good shape?

Sorry the dune books just sold overnight…

Do you have any photos or information about the bass (and any other related equipment)?

Hi oak
Its just the bass no amp etc. Its a rock jam sunburst and we are selling for nt1000
Thanks
Tom

And the tuner is included (on the neck in the picture)

How much for all books in one deal?
Will pick up.

2 Likes

Legend

Could I come and pick up some of the books today please?

Hi Ericinformosa
I am attaching a photo of the books that are left - you can take the lot for NT5000 if you come and pick up today (Sunday) - bring boxes!
Thanks
Tom

Hi Logo - Just saw your message from yesterday - we are having people to pick things up today, if you are free this afternoon…?
Tom