Legal action against local noodle store

People cannot take-out?

What’s wrong with having clear policies?

Sorry, but I find the original post hilarious.

I’m over 194cm. Japan was an excellent training ground. As a result, I don’t think I ever banged my head in Taiwan. :laughing:

3 Likes

That’s great and a lot of things could always be improved, but I’m very skeptical that it would or should be legally actionable, which is the issue at hand.

One solution to this would be restaurants doing what they do in the states and announcing when they take last orders (eg: restaurant closes at 2, but last order is at 1;45).

1 Like

Well, the restaurant needs time to cook. Unless its the kind of place that takes 2 two minutes to cook the food, I think it is unreasonable to walk in right before closing and expect to get served, especially when they have indicated they are about to close by lowering their gate.

I was eating inside already
I had already walked in and was ready to leave

And we don’t know that. It’s not my responsibility to magically figure out their policies.

The gate is the indicator? No?

1 Like

I was done my meal and leaving already I had walked in without smashing my head I assumed I could walk out

Answer honestly…were you looking at your phone as you were leaving?

1 Like

Creating hazards for customers is a pretty bad indicator.

What’s next? Road spikes?

He has already indicated he was leaving when he smashed his head. Should customers not have safe entrance and exit?

I was leaving I had already eaten

Foreigner already finished meal Was leaving through the same door he had entered 30 minutes before

1 Like

Thanks guys

1 Like

They’re absolutely smashing!! [/British cockney accent]

2 Likes

Honest I was looking at the ground as there are steps right in front

The gate was open when I walked in and ate
It was closed as I left

Look into your heart. Do you REALLY think this is worth pursuing legal action over? What do you hope to achieve? Do you wish to put them out of business?

Nice to know you find me getting hurt amusing

You would be laughed out of court.

2 Likes