Lesbians Are Not Giving Back

As man, with lesbian friends.

We go bar-hopping and shopping (for dates), to lesbian bars. “Go with me” and “show me take me”… straight up sweet girls and butch girls.

I introduce them to places and people, accompany, whatever tour guide I guess. Because I know Taiwan to well.

I’m giving, but not getting.

Should be an equal exchange right? I help her/he/them find a girl, and she/he/her helps me find girl.

4 Likes

Maybe you need a wingman? Colonel Angus?

2 Likes

ask and you shall receive?

1 Like

You’re getting plenty people come up to you and tell you you’re beautiful, judging by other threads. Time to open your eyes, break down some mental walls in your head, unblock your soul. Take a chance.

P.S. Logic suggests looking for a girlfriend at a lesbian bar might be difficult.

5 Likes

what a bizarre thread :rofl:

1 Like

He has girls, boys, married people, everyone coming onto him. outstanding

But not lesbians.

Technically to give back they would hook you up with men, no?

8 Likes

Out of equity?

I didn’t mean to or ever recall saying that anything was because of my looks. If I said that, then I was for sure wrong.

I’m just out there meeting people doing things, trying to make as many 16 solid half hour friendships every evening as possible. Daytimes, a few solid 10 minutes friendships.

2 Likes

I believe the correct term is non-men who are attracted to other non-men.

1 Like

Wow, I totally thought of something else entirely when I read the title of this thread!

Figured it was about the ridiculous Taiwanese “rules” in regards to lesbian relationships between the Ts and the Ps.

1 Like