Let's not talk about Hillary.

A while back it was noted it looks like she wears a back brace, but the picture above looks like she has half an ICU under her jacket. This is the one with the back brace.

So she’s basically Immortan Joe with less charisma and no harem of young girls*. Absolutely disgusting

• = as far as we know
2 Likes

Small children she’s lured with bread crumbs?

2 Likes

Vitamin and glucose drip to keep her upright. God knows what Trump needs to take to keep his arteries flowing.

Clintons vitamin C is Cocaine, her drip is vodka, facilitates her slipping and falling every 10 minutes.

Not sure why anyone is surprised everyone can’t stand her, she can’t even stand herself.

1 Like

When Trump fired James Comey I was like, he so deserves the independent investigation that’s coming his way. Boy, was I ever wrong.

As things stand today in 2019, after the Mueller “investigation” and his testimony about it before Congress, and these FOIA dodges and DoJ’s destruction of evidence, Trump was 100% justified in firing James Comey. He didn’t fire Comey because he saw Comey as some threat to his ego, or to his job. He fired James Comey because Comey had it coming.

In fact, Trump should clean house in the DoJ altogether. Under Obama the DoJ was a viper pit of Democrat partisans.

Not good for the legacy of President Obama. Not good at all.

Forgotten but not gone:

222772_5_

Sounds like Maureen\s been hitting the hash brownies again

Yes, and Bubbette’s been hitting the sauce.

That’s unfair. She could be a dry drunk these days for all I know.

2 Likes

I can’t wait until Biden drops out to reveal he was just a stalking horse for Hillary all along. They’re cutting it a bit fine.

Plenty of time before Tuesday’s scheduled debate.

He’s a stalking horse for Harris.

Who herself is under the dire control of Hillary- I hear they were swapping dead baby recipes the other day.

That’s fresh. Thanks. Had to look that up.

From the movie Jeremiah Johnson :
Jeremiah : Wind’s right, but he’ll just run soon as we step out of these trees.
Bear Claw : Trick to it. Walk out on this side of your horse.
Jeremiah : What if he sees our feet?
Bear Claw : Elk don’t know how many feet a horse has!

1 Like