Let's see some Desktops

Curious what other people’s desktops look like. Here’s mine and my dashboard.

click for the large versions

where can i get the pantone and the crossword

apple.com/downloads/dashboar … idget.html
apple.com/downloads/dashboar … sword.html

You can use the RSS feed for

apple.com/downloads/dashboard/just_added/

to keep track of new Dashboards. Click the RSS button in the Address bar and add it to your bookmarks bar.

Why does your clock say 8:22PM, when you posted it several hours before that ?
Is this typical Apple buggy software ?

nice one, thanks. i thought the pantone one was a proper pantone pallet that i could use for work… save time shifting through hard copy versions.

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]Why does your clock say 8:22PM, when you posted it several hours before that ?
Is this typical Apple buggy software ?[/quote]

Since you put it so nicely. No, it’s the typically blind person who can’t read.

they are international clocks perhaps. as opposed to bugs. :unamused:

Here is my deskop, I like it clean and tidy. The other one is with my favorite self-made app.

[quote=“AWOL”]they are international clocks perhaps. as opposed to bugs. :unamused:[/quote]In a time zone more than 4 hours ahead than Taiwan ?

[quote=“ratlung”]The other one is with my favorite self-made app.[/quote]You disect brains for a hobby ?

hawaii perhaps

[quote=“AWOL”]Hawaii perhaps[/quote]If it was Hawaii it would say Thursday.

There’s another clock in the corner that says 11:22 :loco:

Cupertino, California. The clock is made by a third party. You can click the bottom to toggle city and date.

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”][quote=“AWOL”]Hawaii perhaps[/quote]If it was Hawaii it would say Thursday.

There’s another clock in the corner that says 11:22 :loco:[/quote]

dude - the widgets allow you to set things up YOUR way not those ways dictated by a software co.

gary may have the calnder to taiwan, 1 clock to cali, another to moscow…

Fair enough, that explains it. So why have the little teeny one right, and the big massive one set to another time zone with other big massive things showing a different date ?

Don’t answer that, I’m just being awkward :nyah:

hey gary… is there a widget that auto sorts all your current displayed widgets so they fit neatly on the page? :slight_smile: rahter than doing it manually?

:slight_smile: It’s not too bad to drag them around. The Widget manager easily selects, disables, and removes widgets.

There’s a few keyboard shortcuts that help. Like holding down option to show the close button.

This looks like it could help

apple.com/downloads/dashboar … ngrid.html

oooh that maxim widget looks nice :wink:

I did not know. A must get.

Nice desktop Gary, you got a ton of programs. Does that many widgets increase your CPU processes.