Let's talk about impeachment

Yes, I did, because it was common sense.

If you follow common sense and allow the facts to fall where they may, you reach sensible conclusions quite quickly and reliably. Most of the time they are correct.

If you want to form conclusions and fit the facts to match those conclusions you allow for on the face of it daft dossiers like the Steele dossier to rattle around your brain for years when within a couple of days it’s credibility should have been doubted.

1 Like

The ‘common sense’ belief at the time was a criminal investigation into the origins of the FBI probe, and you made no indictation whatsoever that you thought it might have turned on trump. Your comments responding to an article that held that position indicating you almost felt sorry for maddow strongly supports you didn’t have the vaguest inkling that it was aimed at trump (pretty much nobody else did either, so it’s not a big deal, so this claim you knew is just a bit weird).

I already told you, I let the facts fall where they may, the fact they investigated some alleged wrongdoing by Trump doesn’t bother me one way or the other.

They never dug into the FBI or the IC more widely and when that became apparent that Durham would only try to go after those on the periphery people realized he was just a paint job to cover up what had happened. That was years ago.

That’s why Durham couldn’t get convictions because although he charged a couple of people with lying, no one was fooled and they knew who Sussman was and knew who Danchenko was. In the case of Danchenko he even told them the stuff in the dossier was bullshit. They still went ahead and used it for a FISA warrant knowing that anyway.

They hated Trump and wanted to get rid of him. Once you accept that basic premise everything falls into place and makes a lot more sense.

I bolded that last part because that is all you really need to know to explain what went on. It really is that simple.

This will probably happen in some form or another unless the Donald cuts his losses and slinks away

Who knows, maybe it’s gonna lead to another impeachment