Let's talk about Trump

Ya really don’t =/

You got a bunch of tangential, unrelated non-answers. That’s how I know you don’t have a good one.

Sorry, on my phone.

Ya, I really do. Your disagreement doesn’t alter the veracity of my answer.

Come on man, you didn’t answer the question! You changed the subject to cops/Al Gore/Netflix/birtherism. Those things are all unrelated.

I can’t say “what is a sheep?” And you say “look! Al Gore touring the Gogoro factory!” That does not answer the question.

If there was nothing bad in the returns, i.e. him being poor or him doing shady shit, he would just release the returns.

So, logically, either he’s poor or he’s doing shady shit, or both.

There is no good explanation here.

OK, I’m getting work busy here but out of respect for you:

I did answer. I don’t care about his money. I don’t care how rich he is or isn’t.

You seem to be very interested in his returns because it will embarrass him or bc the DNC has been alluding to RUSSIAN connections for four years. IDK

Trump is not a very forthcoming person. If he doesn’t HAVE to release his returns, he won’t. I think reading too much into that is simply playing the head fake game.

He could just be a dick.

https://www.c-span.org/event/?475000/rnc-nomination-vote-charlotte-nc

RNC: Nomination Vote in Charlotte, NC Republican National Convention delegates vote to nominate President Trump and Vice President Pence to run for a second term in office.

If you don’t know what a sheep is, you don’t deserve a straight answer.

“Of course I’ve heard of cows.” - Lou Costellostupid.questions.scott.adams

Bill Weld must be devastated.

The point is that he should have to. Up to now, the system depended on convention, with every candidate for many decades before Trump releasing returns. I agree that he doesn’t have to, currently. Of course he doesn’t HAVE to do anything. But the whole point of being president is that you serve your people, not because you HAVE to, but because you’ve taken on the responsibility of serving a nation of hundreds of millions of people. Trump is interested in serving no one but himself.

Hopefully laws will be passed requiring better financial disclosure, including tax returns, from presidential candidates in the future. Voters deserve to know the full financial liabilities of the man or woman in the Oval Office.

In that regard, with Trump, we just don’t know. We don’t know who holds his debt. We don’t know how much debt he has.

These are really serious, foundational red flags about a President. It’s scandalous that the GOP, the party of national security, just doesn’t care.

And if you’re doubting any of this, back to the question: why doesn’t he just release them?

No good answer to that except “he’s a dick”?

Sure would be nice if we had a higher standard for the Presidency than “being a dick.”

1 Like

If you think the right of the American people to have proof that their leader is not compromised by financial liabilities is “a stupid question,” then ok I guess. So much for national security.

Plus have a basic language test where Drumpf like future morons will need to say complete coherent sentences before they’re eligible.

Proof. Riiiiight…

goofus.demands.proof

He’s taking every opportunity to make a buck off the office.

“Donald Trump continued to shift money from his donors to his business last month, as his reelection campaign paid his private companies for rent, food, lodging and other expenses, according to a review of the latest Federal Election Commission filings. The richest president in American history, who has yet to donate to his 2020 campaign, has now moved $2.3 million of contributions from other people into his private companies.”

“In addition to the campaign, the Republican National Committee and the president’s joint-fundraising committees have also paid millions of dollars to Trump’s businesses. Last month, Forbes reported on $4.7 million of payments from those entities since Trump took office. The president’s total haul—from his campaign, party and joint fundraising committees—now stands at more than $6.9 million.”

1 Like

it’s pretty clear, he’s never made such a fortune during his lifetime while being president. all that inside knowledge, inside men, inside trades. it will probably never get to him but he must have felt like he won the jackpot 4 years ago. and once his financials are up on par in 2-3 years, he’ll gladly publish his tax statement, stating he was always 5-9billions. adding, his presidentship cost him half of his wealth.

1 Like

This is news, but also funny when you see the twitter quote. I think some supporters will be inspired knowing they have what it takes to make the Trump WH!

Miller’s ouster follows a contentious week at the federal agency, after officials inflated the benefits of convalescent plasma as a treatment for the coronavirus, sparking condemnation from health experts around the country. Under her leadership, the agency put out a press release touting the treatment as a “another achievement” in the administration’s “fight against the pandemic”—a boastful tone that veteran health journalists said was virtually unheard of for the nonpartisan agency.

https://twitter.com/jrovner/status/1297696453717000193?s=20

https://twitter.com/emilymiller/status/1297709392696147968?s=20

Funny then how they haven’t drawn up a law. Have you written your congressperson about this pressing vital issue?

Nonsense. Lordstown Motors for example is a clear case of Trump doing the right thing for the people.

So? You think someone is going to blackmail the president of the USA? Really? You think this is possible?

Really?

Name the last one who wasn’t a dick in some way.

Lol, how about the one who came right before him? You think Obama did any pussy-grabbing? No, of course not, he knew the weight of history was on his shoulders and acted accordingly.

Trump on the other hand is an incompetent, clowny distraction that’ll be forgotten faster than any prez in living memory.

1 Like

I agree with this comment.

Is that your litmus test for dickery?

President Obama presided over a drone strike for the first time shortly after taking office, on January 22, 2009. The strike missed its target, and Newsweek reported that Obama was made aware almost immediately that innocents died in the attack. By the end of 2009 the CIA had already conducted its 100th drone strike in Pakistan.

That’s some dickery right there.

Then why all the alarmist fascist dictator on the rise hubub?

You cant have it both ways.

his name will go down in history. his actions will haunt us for (best outcome) the next few years. more probaly decades.

1 Like