Libertarians with the German Imperial Flag?

It’s from Bob Woodward’s book Fear: Trump in the White House

I also find your claim that the rally wasn’t organized very strange. The rally was definitely organized and Trump himself said in the interview you quoted that they had permits, which a group had to have applied for it. The organizers included people like Jason Kessler, and Richard Spencer, both of whom are definitely far-right and neo-nazis.

He did condemn it. If you want to say he was forced, that’s on you. But your claim that he didn’t is false.

He made inconsistent statements on the subject, and it’s pretty clear when he was made to say things and when he’s speaking his mind. It’s the same with his COVID pressers.

1 Like

He did condemn it. End of story. It’s right there on the transcript. You can even watch it in video. Why continue to try to not admit it and move the goal post?

neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally.

Pretty clear to me.

1 Like

The unite the right was organized. But as I recall, there were others there. Militias were there and they aren’t neo nazis. They don’t care about race, anyone can join. I don’t think anyone’s questioning people chanting “Jews will not replace us” being organized by neo nazi groups. But there were others there, including counter protestors.

I also remember militias were kind of hated by both sides at the end and attacked a lot from both sides.

1 Like

Coronavirus thread guys.Take it to IP.

7 Likes