Life giving Chi/Prana/Energy

Remember this, the life-giving-part of the air inhaled is not chiefly of oxygen, which is absorbed into the bloodstream, through the functioning of the lungs, but of spirit, which
is essential to all the psychophysical activities of the body, and mind, as well as the Soul.

“Spirit”…a meaningless nothing word in my humble opinion

I’m not sure inhaling anything in Taiwan is likely to do much for your spirit, especially not around ghost-money-burning occasions.

3 Likes

What is spirit?

Not sure, but our high school cheerleaders had it. They would announce it proudly at sporting events and ask the audience if they also had “spirit”.

I think they mean bourbon.

2 Likes

Can I inhale it?

Maybe if it came from the art teacher.

Bullshit is life-giving. Feel it flow through you.

1 Like

Maybe there’s too much spirit in the air.

By inhaling “factory qi,” we can incorporate the great strength and energy of the giant factories into our own bodies, minds and souls, making us invincible.

3 Likes

I assume this would involve eating a madras curry and a few pints of lager?

Damn, you’re making me hungry. I may have to start reconsidering my no-lunch diet.

I thought it was chiefly nitrogen. :idunno:

Too strong, man! You’re like the guy who sticks his head out into the cosmos and gets it chopped off. (You know the famous picture.)

Start small and work your way up. :slight_smile:

No one should be inhaling nothing in Taiwan right now. We’re in the middle of an air pollution crisis.

Yes, I can recommend huffing glue as a good place to start. It really “primes the pump.”