Links That Strech The Page

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

:fume:

[quote=“miltownkid”]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

:fume:[/quote]

I agree with the OP.

After copying a link, instead of pasting it directly into a post, first manually type the words (such as “this webpage” which you want to represent the link. Select these words, then click the URL button. It will look something like this: [url]this webpage[/url] Now just move the cursor into the first [url], between the L and the ], and hit =. Then paste your URL there. It will look like this in code before you post it: [url=long ugly real URL is here]this webpage[/url], and will look like this in your post: this webpage.

Now if only that would happen…

Can I use squeal on links that strech the page?

[quote=“miltownkid”]Can I use squeal on links that strech the page?[/quote]Yes, I would.
Most of them are done by “intelligent” IP posters who can’t see the consequences of their actions, and the moderators have given up trying to get them to behave like adults.

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”][quote=“miltownkid”]Can I use squeal on links that strech the page?[/quote]Yes, I would.
Most of them are done by “intelligent” IP posters who can’t see the consequences of their actions, and the moderators have given up trying to get them to behave like adults.[/quote]

BFM is a forumist! :raspberry:

:laughing:

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”][quote=“miltownkid”]Can I use squeal on links that strech the page?[/quote]Yes, I would.
Most of them are done by “intelligent” IP posters who can’t see the consequences of their actions, and the moderators have given up trying to get them to behave like adults.[/quote]

Some of us have bought monitors since 1994.