Locally Produced BUM FIGHT / Jackass Video

Real people doing insane things for money

Heard about BumFight or Jackass?

Doesn’t this sound like the kind of thing we need in Taiwan?

If the answer is yes, READ ON.

[color=red]BUM FIGHT RIP-OFF[/color]
[color=black]I want to to make a bum fight video here in Taipei, but not with bums, at least not the homeless kind. If you are a Saturday night brawler and want to earn recognition and cash from your hobby, get in touch with me.

IT’S EASY
You choose your opponent, (not me, thanks) set the time and place, and I will show up with a camera crew and cash. [/color]

[color=red]RIP-OFF JACKASS TOO[/color]
[color=black]If you are not a fighter, you can also just do stupid stuff for the camera, again, for CASH. That’s right, why not also do a Jackass rip off while the time is right? Of course, not just any ol’ stupid thing will do, it has to be really … uh, stupid.

CASH
Do you need extra cash?
Weekend road trip coming up?
Child support payment due?
Stash box empty?
Need a drink?

Why not risk life and limb for CASH? The possibilities are unlimited.

NO AUDITIONS!
Just e-mail me a simple description of whatever you are prepared to do. If I like your idea, I’ll write back with a cash offer!

GET IN TOUCH
You can email me at anhsiang102@yahoo.com or just PM me here.

Are you ready?[/color]

I can think of a couple of prime candidates for the first one.

Westerners have a bad enough image here, and I really don’t think that such a production would do much to remedy that problem, would it? Besides, the local news already makes enough of a spectacle of us. The famous quote is: “Better to be thought a fool than open your mouth and confirm it.” Same principle applies here; what a poor public relations exercise!

I get treated rudely by those who have reason to dislike Westerners often enough thanks. I’d rather not see the frequency of such unpleasant incidents increase.

Amusing post, stupid idea! :imp:

(Then again, I don’t think we Australians ever developed much of a taste for that kind of humour.)

-Dave :smiley:

[quote=“LazyMF”]Westerners have a bad enough image here, and I really don’t think that such a production would do much to remedy that problem, would it? Besides, the local news already makes enough of a spectacle of us. The famous quote is: “Better to be thought a fool than open your mouth and confirm it.” Same principle applies here; what a poor public relations exercise!

I get treated rudely by those who have reason to dislike Westerners often enough thanks. I’d rather not see the frequency of such unpleasant incidents increase.

Amusing post, stupid idea! :imp:

[/quote]

100% in support of this post - amusing post, stupid idea!
Do it and you’ll probably be on the way to CKS in a hurry. :smiling_imp:

Thanks for the idea…Boss Hogg

<Do it and you’ll probably be on the way to CKS in a hurry. >

CASH and RIDE TO THE CKS AIRPORT!
For those participants interested in a ride to CKS, I can (if your performance is good enough) throw in a ride to the airport immediately after your stunt.

[color=red]Are you ready?[/color]

I could get it on the promotion end as in

1. Call up some old reliables and ask them to bring their girlfriend along
  2. Tell them ‘that guy over there just grabber her t@ts’
  3. No script needed

cash in advance please