Logged out of Forumosa

I get a 403 from forumosa.com, but it works when I use tw.forumosa.com. Oh no! Must I be subjected to the hardship of typing three extra characters every time? :cry: :violin:

(Seriously though, Iā€™m wondering if anyone else is having the problem and not telling us because itā€™s too much trouble to email instead of logging in but they canā€™t log in because they didnā€™t try typing tw.)

1 Like

The change I made last night concerns exactly this. Thank you for pointing this out. My devices are all cached to tw. which is why I overlooked it.

A couple weeks ago, we also moved the forum software to a larger space. We have had a few kinks to work out, so we are interested to hear of other issues.

Overall, it has been a pretty good (better than Osgoodā€™s pretty good :wink: ) but not perfect set of moves.

3 Likes

I think this is what you saw. Iā€™ve made a change in the control panel and I think this has been ā€œfixedā€

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been logged out several times recently too and each time I thought I was banned again without doing anything lol.

2 Likes

They should ban anyone who uses ā€œlolā€. I thought this was a forum for adults only.

1 Like

Lol.

3 Likes

i like the tw because firefox fills in the rest.

I didnā€™t know about Osgoodā€™s pretty good , itā€™s a pretty good poem!
Reminds me of å·®äøå¤šå…ˆē”Ÿ :grin:

1 Like

Pages are loading super slow, and upload seems to be busted. Are those symptoms of the changes? :thinking:

1 Like

Yesterday night I couldnā€™t even get in the website. I typed the address and it was loadingā€¦ loadingā€¦ loadingā€¦ and nothing.

Page loading would concern the changes made to tw. (the Discourse software), which were first made 2 weeks ago and some tweaks were made a couple times since (the latest being last Monday).

I think it could also specifically be related to the CDN. Letā€™s ask @pfaffman if there might be some adjustments needed for that

2 Likes

My best guess is that the problems have to do with the dns changes made recently not getting propagated. Itā€™s working fine for me and seems fast.

I suppose it could be cdn related but thatā€™s hard to troubleshoot since itā€™s working fine on some places. The dns issue seems more likely. I think it should be resolved shortly.

And hereā€™s an upload.

If the problem persists and its happening to me people then I can take a look.

4 Likes

Works for me :slightly_smiling_face: