Login blocked?

Hi,

I normally have no problems with logging in from home. And had none just now when I logged in from home to post this. However, I just started trying to log in from my work, but it never works right. When I enter my username and password, and click “go”, the display simply resets to “enter username,” etc. No error message is ever displayed, but it does not log in.

Do cookies or something have to be turned on or turned off (or something similar) for a Forumosa.com login to work on a given computer?

If not, other ideas?

Seeker4

Happens to me too, but only when I shut down Internet Explorer without logging out of Forumosa.
When I try to log in again (and after entering the correct password and username) I get sent to the log in page again. I then enter my password and username a couple more times and I can usually get in.

My guess is you didn’t log out at home.

See gus’ comment here: [Was that a crash back there?

Thanks for the ideas. All possibilities, but none apply in my case.

When you have time, can one of the techies for Forumosa.com address this please?

The bottomline is that something in the configuration of the individual PCs at work, or centrally on the servers at work, is blocking the login to Forumosa. I can get to the website, read threads, but just can’t log in to get my messages or post.

I’m pretty sure that I need to ask the gurus at work to reconfigure something or change a setting, but at the moment, I don’t know what to ask for. Plus the language barrier will make that hard enough already.

So, if you can help, that would be great. Suggestion: Approach it this way: What has to be “true” from a technical configuration perspective, on a given computer, to enable login to Forumosa?

Thanks,

Seeker4

I am not 100% certain but perhaps the settings of how your browser handels cookies may affect the login.
Some people entirely disable cookies and I believe that would block you from login on.