Looking:english sports bar in kaohsiung

was wondering where i can find english speaking sports bar in kaohsiung. will also like to welcome anyone who is also big fan of football to come join me and make friend =) 20 this year. has been staying in singapore for the past 12 years. Just came back and was bored every night without football/friends/fun.

You don’t say where in KHH you are looking for a sports bar.
Down town some are not really just sports bars but do sometimes show sports. Eg you can find the world cup at Bottoms up on ChengGong Lu, Brickyard on ZhongShan etc. On Sat I went to one place called 8 on SiWei, because a fellow Australian mate had asked me to go watch the football with him there. It is more a lounge bar, but they were showing the football however we were basically the only people watching it there.
On the North side you can try some of the more foreigner focused bars like Lighthouse, Foster’s etc…

I recommend Bottoms Up for 3 reasons (tho I think the owner’s an expat American with a Taiwanese wife):

1. Soccer and beer are good, and excellent Mojitos (ask for a double high)
  2. Food is excellent too - they have crab-cream cheese puffs in slightly spicy dipping sauce, and their burgers and pork chop are real good
  3. I’ve never been to the other places except Green Bay :wink: but then you can chalk that up to the food and beer, because if they weren’t good, I’d be going elsewhere