Looking for a baby daycare center or nanny Beitou Area

Hi,
I’m trying to find a day care center or a nanny in the Beitou area or Tian Mu. Any suggestions?

helo. r u still in need of a nanny?..i wish to apply.

dear,

We’re looking for a nanny for our 2 months old baby ~ we just got a not that satisfied experience with a local nanny. We believe she is a good nanny but maybe not used to take care of such young baby… which requires a lot of attention and care during whole day.
I unfortunately have to go back to work after having the 8 weeks maternity leave regimen you have in Taiwan :wink: I wish i could stay home and take care of my baby but things are like… anyway.

Well you’re still living in Taiwan, Beitou area and interesting, please contact me ^^ for further chat. Thanks ^^

To anyone with nanny experiences and/or nanny license, or simply people aware of day care for young young babies,

We’re looking for lovely nanny to take care of our 2 months old son from morning to evening, Monday to Friday. We’re living in Beitou, near Qi LiAn MRT Station. We would prefer someone located nearby or closed to MRT station, red line. I’m working in ZhongHe by the way, in case there is a nanny over there… :wink:

:pray: If someone is interested, please leave a note here or send me a private message. Thanks in advance.

From my previous research, in taiwan, they do not propose day care center for such yound babies. unfortunately … but if someone has an info, shoot!