Looking for a Honey

Damn I am pumped up about this. I am going to direct my masterpiece. Coming soon to Taiwan stages, George and Martha in the land of Nick and Honey. Otherwise known as Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf by Edward Albee, I am thrilled to announce the casting coup of the century. Are you sitting down?

George will be played by…

jimipresley.

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Is that perfect or what?

Our own lovely Petrichor will be stepping up to take her cuts at james p as Martha, and it promises to be a battle royale.

We even have our Nick, another fine casting coup, alas, not a forumosan, but an erstwhile artiste non pariel, and a man up for the challenge this journey into night from hell is sure to require.

We just need us some Honey. This role, under my direction, will be a pivotal plot point and requires a very experienced actor. It’s long been my belief that Honey is actually the puppet master of the play, and I need an actor ready to help me prove this thesis.

The plan is to do a few table reads and then assess the possibilities. If and when we stage it, it will be completely rehearsed, no matter how long that takes.

Of course, if it gets to the point that we want to stage it, then a production team will be sought. If anyone is interesting in joining the readings as SM or PM, please send me a message. Any designers out there would be most welcome. And videographers interested in documenting the process may also contact me.