Looking for adventerous travel buddies

Living in Taiwan, its hard not to want to explore her beauty; however, finding someone who is willing to take the time to explore has been a difficult task.

I am looking for adventerous people, who love the outdoors, camping, hiking, kayaking and just getting dirty.

My teaching sched. gives me every Friday, Saturday and Sunday off.

Send me a post if your interested. We can meet for a hot cup of joe.

:wink:

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewforum.php?f=55
is where youā€™ll find the fit, the brave, the boldā€¦ the adventerous. :slight_smile:

Cā€™est mois.

Have you found anyone and what kind of trip are you looking for?

Nan Tou is a nice place for that. Last time I was out there I saw some people kayaking. It looked like a lot of fun. (Iā€™m not going to do it though.)

I havenā€™t found many willing participants yet; however, the more the marrier:)

Currently, I will be leaving for Green Island the thrid week of March to go snorkeling, kayaking and sun bathing. The following weekend I will be hiking the ā€œSpine of Taiwanā€ known to be the most dangerous trail in Taiwan. SPOOKY!! no-way, I crave for that kind of adventer:) After that I will be tied up everyother weekend, volunteer teaching. That leaves two three day weekends for fun, yippy:)

PM or reply to the post.

I will be hanging out at the Groove Yard in Taichung next Friday. If you wanna chat; Iā€™ll be there. The names Mel short for Melissa:)

Please donā€™t tell me you are planning this alone?

Iā€™m thinking of paddling out to Turtle Island on a surfboard from Da Xi beach and back, probably have a outboard skiff following me or a jetski. Mid-May to July on a calm day.

Might do an overnight ride from Taipei to Taidong on a motorcycle and roll into Spring Scream in Kending-canā€™t ever find anyone who wants to do that. Can you ride a motorcycle?

Up for that?

I may go shopping tomorrow without telling a grown up where Iā€™m going, and I will probably stay up well after midnight.

Call me. Letā€™s go wild!

A reminder to all you wonderful people:) I am not looking for a date; Iā€™m looking for like minded people to share my love for adventer and excitement with.

If your interested in meeting up to chat about those things, I will be at the Groove Yard on Friday night. The Groove Yard is a small live music club in Taichung located above the Frog.

See yah there!

Sunshine_Girl

Yer gonna hike the spine of Taiwan in a weekend? Thatā€™s hardcore! Takes most people several weeks to do that one.

Hey Sunshine.

One of the most adventurous people in Taiwan is right under your nose in Puli. I used to rip into the mountains with ā€œCrazyā€ Joe and good friend Dennis. Iā€™d hope a girl like you already knows Denis though. If you need his number or soemthing, PM me.

Or if you know him already, tell him Kelley from Nantao says ā€œRock Onā€. He knows Taiwan better than anyone. He goes as far up those mtns his dirtbike will take him and then walkes a lot more. Bring the right (clothes) gear or heā€™ll tear into ya.

Good times.

Yeah, I know Dennis. Been bugging him to go camping for months. Maybe the second week in April, but I think he likes his man time.

Thanks for the tip:)

Hmmmmā€¦ :howyoudoin:

:blush:

:wink: