Looking for an AOC E1659FWU 15.6 inch portable LCD monitor in Taiwan

I searched Shopee and PC Home but didn’t see this type of portable monitor. I would be happy to buy this online in Taiwan.

This similar monitor is available on Amazon with free delivery to Taiwan
https://t.ly/oSsra

Should I just go for this instead?

It doesn’t answer your question, but I’ve had this display in my Shopee shopping basket for a couple of months now:

https://shopee.tw/Ofiyaa-s2-14-英寸三重筆記本電腦屏幕擴展器全高清-1080P-IPS-雙便攜式顯示器-i.17710917.18592364264?xptdk=1d7acdeb-d68a-456e-b7cb-545b3abf05a3

I was thinking to buy it for the next time I need to work from a laptop while outside Taiwan (I find working from a single small screen next to impossible these days). It looks alright from the pictures, but it might be a POS in real life, not sure. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Here is the top review on the “MNN” brand monitor linked on Amazon. Make your own mind up whether it is a genuine review.

The MNN Portable Monitor portable monitor has truly exceeded my expectations. Its compact size and lightweight design make it perfect for on-the-go use, whether I’m working from a coffee shop or traveling for business.

One standout feature is its impressive display quality. The vibrant colors and sharp resolution make for an immersive viewing experience, whether I’m watching videos or editing documents. Plus, its wide range of connectivity options, including HDMI and USB-C ports, ensure seamless compatibility with all my devices.

While many portable monitors lack VESA mounting holes, the MNN Portable Monitor doesn’t compromise on versatility. Its sleek design and slim profile make it easy to incorporate into any workspace setup, whether mounted on a stand or propped up on a desk.

1 Like

Wow - that triple screen looks pretty wild.

I am not shopping for my laptop, but for my mini PC, which I would attach to hotel TVs via HDMI. Not all hotels are configured well for that, though. What I like about the AOC and MNN is that they are very light and pretty cheap.

1 Like