Looking for made in taiwan coffee drip bags, machine, equipment, grinder, roaster (all about coffee)

Hi everyone!!! I am currently looking for MADE IN TAIWAN coffee, coffee machinery, equipment, and accessories. I originally come from Jakarta, Indonesia. But currently I am staying in Taipei for 6 months. My brother and I are in coffee line in Indonesia and we have a company. What we are looking for are as follows:

1. grinder with collection box
  2. roaster 3kg and 250gram
  3. home use coffee machine
  4. espresso machine single group
  5. blender with flat blade/no-teeth.
  6. -STEAM JUG 350ml and 600ml,
    -TAMPER 58mm
    -BOTTLE & PUMPER (plain, transparent, 10ml/pump)
    -COFFEE BAG 250gram with ZIPLOCK & ONE WAY VALVE
    -COFFEE DRIP BAG FILTER (please include prices of with and without packaging, and with and without filling)

If anyone has information, or if you are a company that has one or all products we need, please send me a quote with best price offer in bulk, because I am a serious buyer and might order in large quantity. Remember, all products must be MADE IN TAIWAN.

If we meet a deal, I can arrange a meeting with you or your representative in Taiwan (preferably in Taipei City). Please send the information I need to natashatasman@yahoo.com.

Best Regard,
Natasha Tasman

Any of the many 3C electrical shops. They’re the brightly coloured, yellow ones.

He’s looking to contact manufacturers, presumably for export to sell in the Indonesia market.

Hi Rembrandt! What’s 3C? and where is it? :slight_smile: sorry, I am totally new in Taiwan hehehhee…

@formosaobama: yes, manufacturers… and yup, for export to sell in Indo market :slight_smile:

An electronics store! They have many branches.

Send a PM (personal message) to Mr. He, a poster on this board.

[quote=“natashatasman”]Hi everyone!!! I am currently looking for MADE IN TAIWAN coffee, coffee machinery, equipment, and accessories. I originally come from Jakarta, Indonesia. But currently I am staying in Taipei for 6 months. My brother and I are in coffee line in Indonesia and we have a company. What we are looking for are as follows:

1. grinder with collection box
  2. roaster 3kg and 250gram
  3. home use coffee machine
  4. espresso machine single group
  5. blender with flat blade/no-teeth.
  6. -STEAM JUG 350ml and 600ml,
    -TAMPER 58mm
    -BOTTLE & PUMPER (plain, transparent, 10ml/pump)
    -COFFEE BAG 250gram with ZIPLOCK & ONE WAY VALVE
    -COFFEE DRIP BAG FILTER (please include prices of with and without packaging, and with and without filling)

If anyone has information, or if you are a company that has one or all products we need, please send me a quote with best price offer in bulk, because I am a serious buyer and might order in large quantity. Remember, all products must be MADE IN Taiwan.

If we meet a deal, I can arrange a meeting with you or your representative in Taiwan (preferably in Taipei City). Please send the information I need to natashatasman@yahoo.com.

Best Regard,
Natasha Tasman[/quote]
I know you’re probably looking for a trading company. I can’t help you there, but you can contact some of these manufacturers directly:

Flying Eagle - you-wei.com/index.htm

Flying Horse - feima.com.tw/index.php?route=common/home

Abid Clever Coffee Dripper - handybrew.com/

Quest M3 Home Coffee Roaster - ecplaza.net/trade-leads-sell … 62494.html

Hottop Home Coffee Roaster - hottop.com.tw/p4.html

GEE Espresso Machines - gee-coffee.com/

Klub Espresso Machines - klub.asia/eng/product.php

There are a few more home coffee roasters in the 250g range, but I can’t find their websites right now. Give me a few days.

I hope this helps.

@SlowRain: THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I really appreciate the links… :slight_smile: sends email to them

You’re most welcome. However, you must understand I make no guarantees for their prices, quality, or ethics.

Here are a couple more:

Lysander Roaster - billiecoffee.com/index.htm

Huky 300 & 500 - The manufacturer’s name is Kuanho Li. I really don’t know his official website, but these may help: bellataiwan.com/phpBB2/viewt … sc&start=0

Cube Roaster - tw.myblog.yahoo.com/cafe-coffee/