Job title: Business Associate – Online Marketing
Job Location: Mumbai (India)
The Business Associate – Online Marketing will be involved in Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing and Lead generation activities for growing the China market. This makes the position challenging and is ideal for those who are interested in continual learning and self-development in online marketing role. The candidate will represent the company in China market.
We are looking for native Chinese | native Taiwanese candidates with 0-6 months of experience in online marketing; and who enjoys working in a challenging environment. This position requires interaction with professionals at an international level, so you must have the enthusiasm and ambition to be a part of a Marketing team that delivers high-quality services. Candidate must also understand internet well and should be aware of latest technologies available for carrying out social media activities and website promotion.
• Increase targeted traffic using online marketing channels
• Manage key marketing channels including: Baidu and Google SEO, Baidu PPC & other platforms of Baidu, Email marketing, Link Building, Promotions & sales
• Along with lead generation activities, willing to contribute in Content Management.
• Responsible for monitoring competitor’s online activities by carrying out analysis on monthly and quarterly basis
• Responsible for building an online database of high profile websites, where we can successfully advertise our services and products.
• Contact Universities and Research Institutes for link exchange programs with special discounts available for all University Students and Researchers
• Interacting and coordinating within team to produce websites content and marketing material such as presentations, company brochures and case studies
• Translation from English to Chinese required updating content on website, client assignments and emails
Pre-requisites/Key Characteristics and skill required:
• Should be a self-starter with good research and analytic skills
• Should hold at least bachelor’s degree in any field
• Native Chinese | Native Taiwanese with Basic English and fluent Chinese communication and writing skills
• 0-6 months of experience in online marketing
• Basic understanding of Baidu Organic & Paid Advertisement, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Pay per Click and Email Marketing
• Good knowledge MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Self- Motivated and target driven attitude