Looking for Room Sept-Feb

Hi! I´m going to be an exchange student in Tainan from September untill end of February at the NCKU and am still looking for accomondation. It has proven much more difficult than anticipated, so any help would be greatly appreciated. I could also rent a flat for two, since a friend of mine will be there for the same duration.
You can also reach me on line, my id is: jan-ibk
Thank you guys in advance!

Here are some suggestions:

NCKU International Student Dormitories: NCKU offers on-campus accommodation options specifically for international students. You can check with the university’s International Affairs Office or the Student Housing Service Center for availability and application procedures.

Off-Campus Apartments: There are some apartment complexes and buildings near NCKU . You can search online platforms such as 591.com.tw, airbnb.com, or even Facebook groups dedicated to Tainan housing for available short-term rentals.

Guesthouses or Hostels: Tainan City has several guesthouses and hostels that offer short-term accommodation for students and travelers. These can be a budget-friendly option and also provide opportunities to meet other international students or travelers. Websites like Booking.com, Hostelworld.com, or Agoda.com can help you find suitable options.

Student Housing Service Center: NCKU’s Student Housing Service Center may be able to assist you in finding short-term accommodation options or provide guidance on reputable housing agencies in the area.

Also keep in mind that there should be some exchange students that are in the same situation as you so try to contact them

I added you on Line. Kindly check