Looking to foster a cat, guinea pig, ferret, or even rats

We will be here in Kaohsiung until probably next January - We would love to have pets, but given our temporary status here, all we can do is offer temporary homes. We cannot, unfortunately handle dogs, but a cat or two, guinea pigs, ferrets, rats, possibly a rabbit if it’s very friendly - that we would love to do!

We have two children, ages 5 and 7, and we’ve previously had chickens, dogs, a cat, a ferret, sooo many pet rats, and a long time ago a pet rabbit.

We are located in Kaohsiung. My line ID is kristentravels

Let me know if I can help out :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Unhelpful

Can also consider being like a halfway house for cats. You take them in young or underfed or sick and help get healthy and help find a home.

There might be some private volunteer animal caretakers and shelters that have some opportunities and help with the logistics and funding while you actually give them a home and loving care until placed or you need to return them to the shelter.

Yes, I can do this. I just dont know how to get started. I dont speak any Mandarin, though I do have Taiwanese friends here. They can help me if I know where to start.