Lost Fighter Jet...?

So this happened. Hopefully not too China related

2 Likes

News say it was on a training mission and some people saw it crash off the coast into the ocean.
Has nothing to do with China.

I see. I was wondering if it happened during some operation started because they invaded the ADIZ again.

Not so fast…

Yes, it has. We have one less aircraft to fight China.

3 Likes

Why does it look like we loose a military aircraft every second week?

6 Likes

Because they keep making them fly those outdated korean war era junk.

1 Like

Let’s just be happy that the WW2 era subs don’t sink every other week. Or the (partly) Korean war era tanks break down…

Well, Chang Ching Kuo should have not listened to Uncle Sam and kept developing the atomic weapon program. Now Taiwan’s stuck with buying crappy outdated weapon system from the US at exorbitant price. While even Saudi Arabia is getting the best US gears and they still suck big time at war (getting beaten up by a group of poorly organized rebels).

If Taiwan has nuclear weapon China can’t invade without serious repercussions. Instead we have to buy shit weapon systems to satisfy America’s military industrial complex that kills pilots every other week.

Think if Taiwan has nukes these days China wouldn’t even go NEAR the ADIZ let alone cross it.

2 Likes

I highly doubt this, if you mean it exactly as typed. Just have a look at which countries the Taiwan ADIZ covers ^^

4 Likes

Yeah China not going near Fujian would be a bit of a reach. Flying over Jiangxi and Zhejiang is also definitely off limits though :laughing:

1 Like

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: China is picking quarrels and provoking trouble

This could’ve either lead to a stronger Taiwan or an nuclear wasteland due to cha bu duo.

6 Likes

It’s quite common. Military aircrafts aren’t built for safety. Sadly, they are optimized for capability.

2 Likes

Hey now, you are out of line! I’m not that bad.
giphy-18

3 Likes

Back on topic:

The jet was seen by Chiayi residents crashing into the sea near the Aogu Wetlands in Chiayi’s Dongshi Township, and a pilot in another jet and a ground controller also confirmed that Chen’s plane abruptly nosedived into the ocean after the aircraft simulated missile launches.

Why can these guys never safely eject eh ?

1 Like

Need to put on the face mask before going outside. Don’t you know there’s a pandemic?

4 Likes

Poor humour .

1 Like

Yeah, you’re probably right.

1 Like