Love-making British couple sparks emergency

story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s … dd_love_dc

Love-Making Couple Sparks Police Emergency

Wed Oct 20,10:31 AM ET Oddly Enough - Reuters

LONDON (Reuters) - British police sprang into operation after receiving an emergency ‘999’ phone alert from a woman in apparently in some distress – only to discover it had accidentally been made by a couple having sex.

Officers at Durham in northern England became alarmed when the call came through to their headquarters in the middle of the night and all they could hear was what sounded like a woman crying with a man’s voice in the background.

Police traced the number and rushed to the scene, where they found the embarrassed and disheveled couple who explained they were “messing around.”

“It happened while they were having sex. The woman had depressed with her foot the ‘9’ button on the phone which happened to be on the floor,” a Durham police spokesman told Reuters Wednesday.

“It certainly put a smile on the faces on the police side – we were just very relieved it wasn’t a violent situation and that the couple were clearly getting on very well together.”

Coulda been worse…she could have called her husband :wink:

She did. I ran away to Taiwan after punching the lover. The police are still looking for me.

I have changed my name and I have completely changed my looks. I now work as a ladyboy in Taipei bars.

No one knows my true identity.

Except Stragbasher who offered me a pick up line out of sheer desperation after being blown out by all of the genuine girls.

This news story is a good candidate for the ‘funny stuff but not jokes per se’ thread.

LONDON - British police sprang into operation after receiving an emergency phone alert from a woman in apparently in some distress

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?t=23829

But you have a clearer title :wink:

[quote=“miltownkid”]http://forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?t=23829

But you have a clearer title :wink:[/quote]

Oh, now I think I am more embarrassed than the couple. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Mods, please delete my thread!!! PLEASE!!!