Love Triangle: Who Loses Out?

If girl and boy get together, girl will become co-dependant on boy, can boy handle that? Does boy want to take care of another grown human being?[/quote]
Especially while she’s out screwing yet another boy on the side. She’s doing it now with boy, what makes boy think she won’t do it again?[/quote]
And is boy going to girl to have her cake and eat it too? How selfish is that? Give her a taste of her own medicine, that’s what I would tell boy.

Boy usually runs a mile when girls do the co-dependant thing.

With this girl, boy enjoys looking after her, supporting her, etc. Perhaps he’s responding to her need to be ‘daddy-ied’.

Boy wonders what a taste of her own medicine should be, and in what dosage?

[quote=“Tinpot Terrorist”]With this girl, boy enjoys looking after her, supporting her, etc. Perhaps he’s responding to her need to be ‘daddy-ied’…
[/quote]
Boy wants to put girl over his lap and spanky spanky? Boy wants girl to talk in goo goo ga ga voice and pout and suck lollipop and give her 100NT if she does what daddy says?

Boy find hotter girl. Boy parades around town with hotter girl. Boy tells girl to get a life and get lost.

Just to be contrarian: Boy might wanna ask girl “What if I stay? Will you be my one and only?”

If you love girl…stranger things have happened.

Boy might try communicating with girl.

Girl has expressed her intention to stay with boyfriend. He’s her ‘rock’. Her strength, her safe haven.

He’s also Taiwanese, and isn’t leaving Taiwan, or the city he lives in for that matter, in the next 10 - 50 years. Dependable kinda guy.

[quote=“914”][quote=“Tinpot Terrorist”]With this girl, boy enjoys looking after her, supporting her, etc. Perhaps he’s responding to her need to be ‘daddy-ied’…
[/quote]
Boy wants to put girl over his lap and spanky spanky? Boy wants girl to talk in goo goo ga ga voice and pout and suck lollipop and give her 100NT if she does what daddy says? [/quote]
I believe you misread - boy doesn’t want girl to do that, girl wants a boy who will encourage her doing that of her own volition.

Also - I can’t say I see anything wrong with the occasional bit of spanky spanky. :smiling_imp:

[quote=“Tinpot Terrorist”]Girl has expressed her intention to stay with boyfriend. He’s her ‘rock’. Her strength, her safe haven.

He’s also Taiwanese, and isn’t leaving Taiwan, or the city he lives in for that matter, in the next 10 - 50 years. Dependable kinda guy.[/quote]

Ok, so well, that’s that. But at least you get to sleep with her now… :slight_smile:

beggers
choosers

Boy is shit out of luck and should give up two-timing, insincere, and undedicated girl. Girl may well be entirely lovable and caring, but she’s also either flighty as hell or a slapper. Girl wants boy for sex and attention but isn’t willing to dedicate herself to boy. Girl wants boyfriend for dependability and attention but isn’t willing to dedicate herself to boyfriend. If girl was serious or genuine, she’d stop fucking both boys around. Harsh, but true, and boy will be much better off when he gives up the foolish romanticism and realizes the truth.

I’m all for the romantic thing, but there are times and places where it’s just messing you up more than anything and needs to be kicked in the arse.

Boy is shit out of luck and should give up two-timing, insincere, and undedicated girl. Girl may well be entirely lovable and caring, but she’s also either flighty as hell or a slapper. Girl wants boy for sex and attention but isn’t willing to dedicate herself to boy. Girl wants boyfriend for dependability and attention but isn’t willing to dedicate herself to boyfriend. If girl was serious or genuine, she’d stop f***ing both boys around. Harsh, but true, and boy will be much better off when he gives up the foolish romanticism and realizes the truth.

I’m all for the romantic thing, but there are times and places where it’s just messing you up more than anything and needs to be kicked in the arse.[/quote]

Damn man…you need a newspaper column! :bravo: :bravo:

What can I say, I’m the living embodiment of what Shaw said: he who can, does; he who cannot, teaches. :laughing:

Plus I don’t think there’re many newspapers that’d let me say “fuck” on a regular basis :laughing:

[quote=“Tetsuo”]What can I say, I’m the living embodiment of what Shaw said: he who can, does; he who cannot, teaches. :laughing:

Plus I don’t think there’re many newspapers that’d let me say “fuck” on a regular basis :laughing:[/quote]

Sometimes unlearning the use of “fuck” allows one to better slam unsuspecting ignorant dipshits in ways they can’t even realise (but their friends may…even better). :slight_smile:

BTW, Fuck Shaw…he’s dead. :smiling_imp:

Fuck that. :laughing:

Seems a certain local English paper may be awaiting your idea for an advice column…

And now back on topic: I think boy should give up because girl is a player and unless he’s into head games, boy should stay out of this round and find someone who doesn’t have a spoiled princess having-cake-and-eating-it-too attitude toward men.

Just my (insert current exchange rate for USD$0.02 to TWD here)…

Forumosa’s own backseat D&River

[quote=“ImaniOU”]Seems a certain local English paper may be awaiting your idea for an advice column…[/quote]My mistake, I thought he said newspaper :laughing:

The boy doesn’t think the girl is a player, the boy love the girl because it is someone the boy can care for, seems like someone the boy can live on to. However the boy realize this cannot go on forever, whenever the girl sees the boyf, it drains the boy’s heart out. The only reason I am saying this is because once I was pretty close to what you’re, except the girl is much more mature to handle it, thus I didn’t wait for my life there.

Should you guys remain friend? At the moment, I say absolutely not, the girl will still seek after you for the affection, and you cannot help yourself but to care for her again, so it’s time to cut it all out. Can you see each other eventually? Of course, when time washes out everything, how long will it take? I don’t konw, and it also depends on how fate decides to play out in your life.

So, now time to wake up, dude. You love her, and you’re blind because that, what she is doing now is just selfish. You have to move on with your life. You will find a better one, repeat after me, ok.

Most realistic and straightforward advice boy registers is from Tetsuo and clee.

Boy will try his best. Boy thinks “bugger, love can be a tricky beast”.

Boy realizes this be big opportunity for one time sexy with boyfriend and girl together. Boy invites girl to apartment and lets boyfriend catch him on purpose. Boyfriend first beat boy then he beat boy. Girl heap big cry. Boy leaves Taiwan with smile. Boyfriend and girl break up later.

You’re not gonna have any kind of secure relationship with that attitude…

And he doesn’t suppect anything is going on now? Is the boyfriend so stupid and naive? He’s Taiwanese so watch your back…

And lower yourself to her level? Methinks that such things can only lead to more grief and may possibly just backfire on you. I hate to generalise about the girls here, but just how vindictive do you think she could be? I’m sure if you give her a dose of her own [medicine] you had better leave Taiwan swiftly before it comes right back at ya…

Sounds like she’s waiting for you to say the same…

Listen to this man…

It’s clear that you love the girl but you’ve said nothing to show that she feels the same about you. How does she feel about you? How could you believe that she does love you? Bearing in mind that she’s playing you off against the boyfriend I cannot see that she has any real feelings for you. So, the move on advice seems best…

Why bother looking for another one? You’ve already said you are not very trusting, and it seems that you are going to leave Taiwan soon, so why not just have some good ol’ non-commital fun before you go…

Whatever happens, good luck! :smiley:

Boy concurs. Boy moves on.

Boy should also contemplate why he wants to pursue such types of women, and be more mindful of this unhealthy pattern when pursuing other (single) women in the future.

Boy can PM Mianbao if he wants to discuss these things with a therapist.