Ltech BT Kybd typing Chinese IOS/Android kybd only Help!

Simply put, I want to be able to rapidly Chinese without having to touch the screen or use a mouse. Touching the screen with the kybd is too awkward and slow. Of course a mouse can be used on droid but It’s out of the question for IOS.
There should be a way to use the arrow keys and short cuts but I can’t find it.
Facts: program MS Word OS: Android/IOS

So you are using a bluetooth keyboard with Google’s Gboard Zhuyin, but don’t want to use the mouse to select the characters?

Try holding shift to see if it let’s you select the characters with the number key.

Otherwise, give other Zhuyin inputs a try.

or

or ASUS’ Zhuyin keyboard

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asus.ime

I switch languages and do pinyin typing and not touching any screens or using a mouse with same keyboard going between iOS on iPad and android phone. Maybe doesn’t work the same with Zhuyin I don’t know.

On iPad with Logitech K380 bluetooth keyboard

• hold the caps lock button > options pop up > use arrow key to toggle between English, Chinese, emoji, Gboard, whatever other keyboards installed.

On android phone with Google Pinyin keyboard added with (same) Logitech K380 bluetooth keyboard

• shift > space bar to toggle between English and Chinese. It’s so easy that I frequently accidentally switch between two languages if typing too fast.

iPad, phone, Mac all sitting next to each other and just press physical button on keyboard to switch it between the three.