Lulu.com - Website for (Free) Self Publishing

I came acrss this the other day and it looked pretty cool. Does anyone have any experience using this or sites/services like it? Seems pretty cool.

[quote]What is Lulu?

[ol][li]Lulu is FREE, FAST and EASY
No set-up fees. No minimum order. No delay. No catch. Lulu prints and ships each book as it’s bought. The buyer pays the cost — not you. Lulu only makes money if you do.[/li]
[li]You’re in control
You retain all rights to your work. You decide on design and layout. You set the price and royalties. Lulu’s not the publisher — you are.[/li]
[li]Sell to the world
Lulu lets you sell your work through Amazon, Borders, Barnes and Noble — and on Lulu itself. Lulu handles all transactions, order tracking and shipping.[/li][/ol][/quote]

lulu.com/

[quote=“miltownkid”]I came acrss this the other day and it looked pretty cool. Does anyone have any experience using this or sites/services like it? Seems pretty cool.

[quote]What is Lulu?

[ol][li]Lulu is FREE, FAST and EASY
No set-up fees. No minimum order. No delay. No catch. Lulu prints and ships each book as it’s bought. The buyer pays the cost — not you. Lulu only makes money if you do.[/li]
[li]You’re in control
You retain all rights to your work. You decide on design and layout. You set the price and royalties. Lulu’s not the publisher — you are.[/li]
[li]Sell to the world
Lulu lets you sell your work through Amazon, Borders, Barnes and Noble — and on Lulu itself. Lulu handles all transactions, order tracking and shipping.[/li][/ol][/quote]

lulu.com/[/quote]

A friend of mine uses it. Check out lulu.com/kobus

He seems to be getting some use out of it.

[quote=“bismarck”]A friend of mine uses it. Check out lulu.com/kobus

He seems to be getting some use out of it.[/quote]
Sweetness… I was thinking I could write a book called “A Guide to eMacking” or something. I suppose I could write pretty much anything I wanted to.

Your friend looks to be a pretty interesting dude by the way.

[quote=“miltownkid”][quote=“bismarck”]A friend of mine uses it. Check out lulu.com/kobus

He seems to be getting some use out of it.[/quote]
Sweetness… I was thinking I could write a book called “A Guide to eMacking” or something. I suppose I could write pretty much anything I wanted to.

Your friend looks to be a pretty interesting dude by the way.[/quote]

Cheers. Check out his website at ko-bus.com for more info on him, although he’s retired from fighting and just does training now.

I was his training partner for a few months in 1996. Good experience all in all. Wish I could get off my ass and get half that fit again… :frowning:

Keep us posted on your experiences with lulu.com