Magic mushrooms growing in YMS

Sounds like a party![/quote]

Sure. Absolutely no long term negative effects.

You can also go to chem shops at Tienshui rd. and buy chems needed to make meth… nobody asks any questions when you buy chemicals there.

Taiwan is hilarious sometimes.

Particularly that shop at Changan W. Rd near Chongching N. Rd, they sell a lot of interesting chemicals, including white Phosphorous (can do very bad things with it), Phosphorous Pentoxide (used for making strike anywhere matches, also pretty nasty), Red P, Picric acid (not kidding, although expensive it is used as primary/secondary explosives.) Almost every organic solvents you can think of (and they can get it if they don’t have it).

Taiwan also doesn’t hold stores liable if a chemical they sell ended up being used to commit crimes or doing something illegal (like making meth) unlike most Western countries…

[quote=“urodacus”]I could go into the details of an acid-base extraction series for Acacia bark but I won’t. Suffice to say that a kilo of bark gives about several doses of DMT with ~50% efficient extraction, starting with a methanol extraction. And not all species of Acacia work for this. Acacia confusa is one that is common in Taiwan. its local name is 相思樹 (which amusingly translates as “thinking-of-each-other tree”).

The root (相思樹根) has some limited use in traditional medicine for liver disease. It is carried by “herbal medicine stores” (草藥店 or 青草店), though not every store would have it, since the demand is low. There is a huge conglomeration of these herbal shops next to Longshan temple (龍山寺) in Taipei, where fresh root can be purchased (as of April 2010, 150 Taiwan dollars, roughly $5, for 600g, with 1 day pre-order needed). The bark can be easily separated from the fresh root.

Buying and taking Chinese medicine is not illegal, neh?[/quote]

Group buy this shit in time for the next full moon, what?

There is also Kratom growing wild in Taiwan, but I haven’t found any for sale yet.
This would add a energizing effect to the betelnut. I wonder, why nobody got this idea yet.

1 Like

Googled this up:

fox19.com/story/25531993/kra … -be-banned

Great quote: “This may be a plant product, but it’s a plant product from the other side of the world,” said Bill Mark with the Northern Kentucky Drug Strike Force."

Damn foreign plants. Aren’t our American plants good enough?

1 Like

Yeah, let’s the man ban the nature, it can be just bad if it grows from alone.
Wait, I have a better idea, let’s ban humans, that would be the solution to all problems.

They can’t make money selling a plant for crazy prices if anyone can grow it.
It’s better to develop patented drugs which are addictive and have side effects.
So let’s create disinformation and parents’ panic and outlaw plants which are existing for thousands of years without any problems.

Of course it’s in the interest of Fox, what would be the news without some wacko high on prozac shooting classmates at school?

‘high on Prozac’? :ohreally:

SSRIs ease depression by affecting naturally occurring chemical messengers (neurotransmitters), which are used to communicate between brain cells. SSRIs block the reabsorption (reuptake) of the neurotransmitter serotonin in the brain. Changing the balance of serotonin seems to help brain cells send and receive chemical messages, which in turn boosts mood.

Most antidepressants work by changing the levels of one or more of these neurotransmitters. SSRIs are called selective because they seem to primarily affect serotonin, not other neurotransmitters.

Mood enhanced instead of high?
How boosted has ones mood to be to be high?
How high is high? It’s higher than normal for sure, LOL :wink:

I don’t think it’s possible to get high on any SSRI. In fact any I have taken have no effect at all. They are specifically designed to be non habit forming.

I don’t know, my Swedish friend enjoyed partying on him prescribed Effexor capsules
(which he used for recreation, not taking daily), take 3 at a time for a strong effect…

Other issues: psychdrugtruth.com/effexor.htm

I guess tricyclic work different than 1st generation SSRI’s?

I actually sort of liked tricyclics better than SSRI. I took Remeron for a few weeks and found it easier to think positively. The first week was hard though because you literally do not want to get out of bed at all.

Effexor is an SNRI.

Oh, I see, thank you.
It’s main effect ‘feels’ like serotonin (body feeling etc.) though.

BTW: Does anybody know if the herbal shop sells fresh Kratom here?

I challenge the drugs approved by ‘the authorities’ defence defense.

And as a small example of evidence cite: http://ssristories.org/category/lawsuits/not-criminally-responsible-due-to-antidepressant-effects/

Is there a similar site that cites the affect of cow-dung fungi, and other natural medicines on the human psyche, and the violence that bequeaths it?

pictures perhaps, so i would know what to look for… are they like in BC. canada or Mexico?

Dude, this thread died 5 years ago…you must really be jonsing for some mushies brah.

1 Like

they have to close the road in YMS because tourists doesn’t behave with the cows, they are psilocybin cubensis

came back from canada and all access easy there… im not into lsd so would love shrooms