Maid / Housekeeper Recomendations

Hi,

we’d like to offer you our housekeeping service for Taipei city and New Taipei area. We don’t employ illegal nor migrant workers so rest assured about the law and regulations. The rate is 450TWD/hour plus transports. Scheduling is flexible whether it’s weekly or biweekly. We also provide ironing and cooking.

Service duration is negotiable and living space size alone is hardly enough to get an estimate. We suggest to draw one up during our early visits to make sure of your satisfaction.

Please check out our Craigslist classifieds post.craigslist.org/manage/4229390147

1 Like

Hi, I need a live-in maid urgently in the Dazhi area. Anyone has any recommendation?

1 Like

Anyone have a recommended maid who can come to Songshan? Thanks in advance for your help. Me and my room mates have had a bad run with the ones the real estate agent recommended.

1 Like

I’ve had some bad experiences with some cleaning services in Taipei. The usual problems are, slow cleaning and the cleaner not willing to clean if the cleaner doesn’t think everything can be cleaned within the paid time. I’m sure there are good cleaning services out there but I’ve been through 3 companies already, all have been disappointing.

If anyone can recommend a cleaning service that would be great!!!

1 Like

hi everyone…im looking for a part time job…does anyone need a housekeeper/ house cleaner/ baby sitting/ kitchen helper/ diswasher etc. any of these will do…any recommendation? please let me know pm me…thank you.

Hi everyone, I’m looking for a long term house cleaner To take care of an Air-Bnb apartment in Xinbeitou. I need to have someone change bed sheets and keep the place looking nice for guests who enjoy hot spring getaways. If something like this interests you we can meet and make a deal. Contact Chris at 0975695202.

1 Like

Hi everyone! I am also looking for a maid for my small apartment in Da’an area. I am looking for someone to come over maybe once a week for 3 or 4 hours mainly for cleaning the house and ironing. Does anyone have any recommendation? Please feel free to pm me anytime.

1 Like

Hi,
I’m asking for a relative. Does anybody know of an agency that can help me find a live-in maid? Please let me know if you have any recommendations.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello

Buenos Dias

Hello

I’m looking for part-time house cleaning

Hi are you still looking a partime cleaner

Pm me if there’s still someone looking a partime cleaner. Thanks

Are you still looking a partime cleaner message me in line ID: irenelu1990

Hi are you still looking a partime cleaner

Dear sir,
Good afternoon, I am se ye da. From Taiwan. I can do it. for details you send email me to smilon613@gmail.com
Thanks

Dear sir/ madam,
Food afternoon, I am se ye da from Taiwan. I need work. I can do any type of house cleaning job. I am a student at Chung hua university (at Hsinchu)
department of industrial management (master program). Two days per week ( Monday and Tuesday ) I have in class. Other five days I can do it easily. I have ARC, health insurance card, work permit. I can speak in English. And Chinese (little bit). Now I am living pingzhen district, Dinghao street. I need work. Please help me.
For details smilon613@gmail.com.
I hope I will get your nice cooperation.
Thanks

1 Like

Hello Mr/Mrs

Let me introduce myself, I’m Janet Syahputra a student from indonesia.
I currently a work part time as a cleaner. I have free time in friday and weekend, right now.
I’m living taiping district in taichung city.

If you need a cleaner service, please contact me below:

Id line: dlau130595
Email: janet.s.telaumbanua@gmail.com

Thank you so much

Hello, we are looking for a part time housekeeper/ baby sitter in Hsinchu. 2 days a week would be ok, flexible. Live in or out. Line ID: stev2424