Mail-order Bride Services in Taiwan discussion (no advertising)

Single taitai is literally a contradiction in terms you oxymoron you.

2 Likes

We do? :thinking:

Guy

Mail order babies then

1 Like

Whatā€™s the small 3 equivalent for a man?

that would be a toy boy

小ē™½č‡‰

1 Like

Really? Whatā€™s the significance of the color?

A kept young man would rarely go outdoors, thus the white skin.

2 Likes

Just remember to properly ventilate the box.

1 Like

I havenā€™t found Tinder very good (not terrible, but the few actual meets Iā€™ve had have been catfish and crazies). Perhaps it is K-Town, canā€™t be me because we all know how likeable I come across online!*

*poeā€™s law

5 Likes

Yea but you can change your location. Why pay someone thousands of dollars to find you a mail order bride in Vietnam when you can just match one that actually likes you?

1 Like

If it were urgent Iā€™d take a third option: visits to places like the Phils or Vietnam (or Cambodia) to take a look around personally. Not, personally, that desperate!

But if there are any 2-for-1 mail order discounts Iā€™d be interested to see a catalogue ;)*

*just kidding **

**mostly

Except not really an option in this pandemic.

A lot of Thais are setting their location to Taiwan. I donā€™t normally swipe on themā€¦but I made an exception for a couple of really cute ones.

Iā€™ve noticed this, my rule of thumb is anyone who ainā€™t here ainā€™t worth the headache. So much online texting that doesnā€™t seem to go anywhere isnā€™t nearly as fun as arguing with strangers here.

But I also wasnā€™t on Tinder in Thailand because there are a lot of ways to get scammed. Some of the more attractive working girls keep staff to manage their digital communication while theyā€™re out working the bars. I have a few ex-colleagues who lost everything by getting too involved with the wrong Thai woman (neither one a working girl (not the colleagues, of course)). If I didnā€™t meet a Thai girl through work or friends I was extremely careful with her (after making one early mistake, as one does). Probably why I never got married there :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Many of the women owning/running the Vietnamese restaurants all over Taiwan are the wives or (perhaps more commonly?) ex-wives of Taiwanese men from these arrangements.

I believe they have deals where they throw in a kid for free.

2 Likes

Whats the real question? Every single one i know has been abused. The results are either life of pain, suicide, runaway or they had a plan got divorced and made a life for themselves. Its a horrible industry in general here. One we quite despise! There for sure are going to be the odd lucky ones, and i am happy for t hem. Otherwise thy are often slaves. You can still see sex slaves in older years with normal jobs having barcodes tattooed on them in near skin color tones. Its fucking grose.

1 Like

Can you see the average TW farmer raking in wild wins on Twiter?

1 Like

So if these businesses canā€™t advertise, how do people find them? Word of mouth? Is there a mail-order bride district, like where you are walking down the street and suddenly there are five shoe stores in a row?

Tf is Twiter?