Malaysian plane crash in Ukraine

The other side of the story…

rt.com/news/173784-ukraine-plane … ian-russia

[quote]According to the Russian side, the Ukrainian military has deployed several Buk batteries, with at least 27 launchers, capable of bringing down high-flying jets, in the Donetsk Region.
[/quote]

The plot thickens…

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 … 94596.html

[quote]Malaysian Airlines MH17 plane was travelling almost the same route as Russia’s President Vladimir Putin’s jet shortly before the crash that killed 295, Interfax news agency reports citing sources.“I can say that Putin’s plane and the Malaysian Boeing intersected at the same point and the same echelon.
[/quote]

[quote]According to the Russian side, the Ukrainian military has deployed several Buk batteries, with at least 27 launchers, capable of bringing down high-flying jets, in the Donetsk Region.
[/quote]

The plot thickens…

[quote]Malaysian Airlines MH17 plane was travelling almost the same route as Russia’s President Vladimir Putin’s jet shortly before the crash that killed 295, Interfax news agency reports citing sources.“I can say that Putin’s plane and the Malaysian Boeing intersected at the same point and the same echelon.
[/quote][/quote]

Latest development: “Fidel Castro spotted in hot air balloon waving crossbow with topless nurse shortly before Malaysian flight went down”

http://www.climatechangeresponsibleforbananasbecomingyellow

[/quote]

The plot thickens…

[quote]Malaysian Airlines MH17 plane was travelling almost the same route as Russia’s President Vladimir Putin’s jet shortly before the crash that killed 295, Interfax news agency reports citing sources.“I can say

that Putin’s plane and the Malaysian Boeing intersected at the same point and the same echelon.
[/quote][/quote]

Latest development: “Fidel Castro spotted in hot air balloon waving crossbow with topless nurse shortly before Malaysian flight went down”

http://www.climatechangeresponsibleforbananasbecomingyellow[/quote]

Ahhh the ol conspiracy theorist smear campaign to stifle opposing view trick ,huh ? Or maybe your just missing some info in which I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Suggesting a well know mobster like Poroshenko , who has killed and threatened political opposition members and has killed thousands of Ukrainians, is capable of escalating his provocation campaign with Russian at the behest of Neocons is quite on par with how the geopolitical game is played today.

Could the plane have been mistakenly shot down by anti-govt rebels? Of course. But there ARE always two sides to a story so let’s hope for an honest investigation to find those responsible for this.

Edit : This en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co … y_theories

Your 2 original sources:

One is a website about the NWO trying to kill Putin. First of all, Putin isn’t dumb enough to fly over the heads of the kind of morons he supplied missiles to. Second, an all-powerful force such as the NWO wouldn’t need to hang out with the rebels smoking cigarettes and drinking vodka waiting in hopes that Putin would fly by so they could shoot him down. They can do better than that. They would be smart enough not to fly over Eastern Ukraine also.

The second source is from RT which is increasingly becoming a laughing stock. What are the chances of the Ukrainians setting up shop right next to the Russian border smack dab in the heart of the separatists-controlled region of the country? Any evidence to back it up, such as footage? You know, footage like that said to be released showing a Buk SA-11 launcher leaving the area and heading back to Russia. At least it’s something tangible to examine.

I’m all for a good conspiracy theory. Cover ups can be made possible, and I don’t necessarily always take mainstream explanations of events as pure fact.

Next time please provide sources that don’t sound like they came from theonion.com

As for the newer sources you added, somehow I’m not convinced or even sure what they are supposed to mean :ponder:

Story was originally broken by RT but probably the the two as are equally as credible in the eyes of many.

True and that’s the first thing I thought of. So if Putin was flying over Ukraine airspace ,I don’t think he would be doing it within range of SAM’s. Could this just be Russian propaganda ? of course.

According to who ? John McCain ? Do a google search on mainstream media caught lying if you ever have a few months to spare.

Ukrainian forces have advanced and are in control of parts of E. Ukraine so let’s not assume the missile was launched from rebel controlled territory.

Who would you suggest ?

It is interesting to note that although Malaysia has a right to “take the higher risk” to use iffy airspace, (it’s cheaper to fly in a straight line). That is a purely economic decision, nothing less. EVA chose to take the cheaper route also, amazingly China Airlines had actioned the risk and stopped using this route…bravo China Airlines.
Of course hindsight is a wonderful thing BUT Malaysia were 'STILL" using this route after they had lost contact with MH17. Rather stupid, I feel in the light of the higher risk they knew about beforehand.

As per Apple Daily, the EVA plane was only 13 minutes behind… talk about by the hair of a bald frog…

Who would you suggest ?[/quote]

The Guardian has this: MH17: recording shows Russian colonel and rebels ‘discussing disaster’ – video

Russia Today? The government (think CCTV) funded news organization? That’s like asking for an objective opinion about Democrats from Fox news. Here’s another defector based on level of propaganda.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/jul/18/mh17-russia-today-reporter-resigns-sara-firth-kremlin-malaysia

Passports that look fake. Reports of the black box boxes being removed. Reports of the missile launcher being taken across the border to Russia. Reports of looting. Pictures of dead bodies on YouTube. Reports of crash investigators being denied access by armed militia. And now reports of people “dragging” dead bodies around.

Who knows what and who to believe?

This whole thing is a disgusting blot on politics, governments, war, and most of all… humanity.

Shame on these people.

Whatever swine brought that plane down should be held accountable. This is not a helicopter hovering, this is Grade A military hardware taking something down far beyond a threat.
It’s a war zone, I know, but taking down slow moving aircraft is just bad form. From a tactical point of view. Even transports. Transports do not move in singular fashion.
The whole thing is a clusterfuck. If I listen to any more gibberish from CNN/RT, I will have to cut some mustard.

Condolences to the families & friends of the innocent.

news.yahoo.com/plane-crash-bodie … 57009.html

Finally some sort of coordinated effort is being done. The bodies are being picked up and taken out of the hot sun and put into refrigerated train cars to be taken away. Possibly later to be made available to relatives for burial. Or since the bodies are very badly decomposed by now, after being left in the hot sun. Perhaps they intend for DNA samples to be taken and then the bodies to be cremated . Perhaps relatives can claim their ashes. Gruesome task for those charged with this work.

Obviously nobody wants to claim downing the plane. Reports are Putin is not very pleased and the trigger pullers who sent off that rocket are likely to be “taken care of” in some manner at a later occasion.

Since the plane went down in rebel territory it has been very haphazard about the recovery of bodies and plane parts. The fact that the bodies were left in the fields to rot has caused great anger among many (understandably).

What is notable is that many hotels in the region have offered to accommodate the victims family members.

War is hell and you cannot refine it. People are nice to each other at lawn parties. At wars, people are nasty.

You can, however, avoid Malaysia Airlines. They seem to suffer from the Heinlein variety of bad luck.

Never go anywhere near a war zone unless you’re planning to kill somebody and are willing to die.

taiwannews.com.tw/etn/news_c … id=2531184

Earlier someone mentioned that there would be no further news coverage of this sad incident in Taiwan, due to no Taiwanese being involved. But you have to give them credit that they are finding “excuses” to stay on point.

Flight recorders have been handed over to Malaysian officials. Odds of them working?

After the crime… comes the cover up.

After the crime… comes the cover up.[/quote]

And after he WMD in Iraq and sarin gas accusations , we all know what to look out for.

After the crime… comes the cover up.[/quote]

And after he WMD in Iraq and sarin gas accusations , we all know what to look out for.[/quote]

Not to say in any way that the Iraq war was justified, but the WMD accusations were an excuse to go to war; after the war started, it seemed that it was pretty clear there weren’t any. At least I can’t remember anyone in the administration lying about finding them. They did look. So do we really know what to look out for? Or do you just like to make anti-American shit up? (Again, not saying the Iraq war was justified; it was based on a guess and weak evidence. This wasn’t really covered up either, though. Once there was evidence to the contrary, people were pretty honest about the fuckup.)

Putin gave a bunch of Russian hillbillies grade A weaponry. It is HE who is to blame ultimately.

I think we all know it was the Russian separatists. They got handed grade a military weapons with an instruction manual and they didn’t know what they fuck they were doing.