Malaysian plane crash in Ukraine

Anti American? I believe it the Neocons who are anti American. Good thing I didn’t mention the Likud-Yisrael Beiteinu, government or Id be called an even worser name,hih?

Other than an old vid of Buk missile system , taking heads within the military, and stellar investigative reporting by the media, is there any proof of this?
East Ukraine /Russia has to be one of the most heavily surveilled areas on the planet right now One would think the US wouldn’t waste any time presenting a few Satellite snap shots.

Just so people are aware , Putin refuses to play the global game with the USA and their minions much like Iran, Iraq, Syria, Venezuela,ect and has become enemy # 1. The frightening part is how far they will go to to take Putin out of the picture (possibly the whole BRICS Nations ) to retain their world dominance and the Breton Woods System. We are in the middle of an Oligarchical turf war of which I am convinced many are true psychopaths.

it was based on a guess and weak evidence. This wasn't really covered up either, though. Once there was evidence to the contrary, people were pretty honest about the fuckup.)

I’m curious to know if there’s a pro-Russia version of a site like this with crowdsourced videos, photos, maps, and explanations:
ukraineatwar.blogspot.nl/

So far all I’ve seen from the pro-Russia camp is misdirection and crazy conspiracy talk (e.g. the Jews did it).

Takes a while to sort the wheat from the chaff never mind the kooky stuff like this…youtube.com/watch?v=YvmLZpDOhOQ

Some interesting commentary on media Spin re flight MH17 .

youtube.com/watch?v=yy8r9hbeerk

Im going with that as well. Insurgents who got a new toy and were shooting at any target in the sky.

They thought civilian planes were not flying in the area at all. Having no aircraft of their own, they thought all aircraft were Ukrainian and therefore targets.

My understanding is that the US govt view is similar. They are not saying Russia is the trigger puller, but saying they are involved in this unfortunate action by the rebels they support. The US has not said they know who exactly fired the weapon and who owned the weapon.

Nobody is saying that they KNEW a commercial plane was there and purposely shot it down.

I don’t think that is the case at all.

All the bodies found are being flown to Holland for identification and later burial. The first two planes carrying bodies were greeted by the Royal Family and other dignitaries and the country is officially in mourning. A lot of respect accorded the extremely unfortunate victims of this incident.

youtube.com/watch?v=QvD5HnSC2o4

youtube.com/watch?v=CImFlhuSn40

youtube.com/watch?v=qGquYRk3ZOM

Note the applause is a sign of respect. People applauded Diana’s body as her hearse passed by in London as well.

Insurgents? You work for Fox News by chance?

I am leaning towards the anti govt forces mistook the plane for a military transport.

At this time I still have many questions . Why did the Ukrainian army confiscate all records of the flight minutes after the crash? Why did the air traffic controller immediately leave the country? Was flight MH17 intercepted by Ukraine fighters ? Why the sudden about face on Putin’s involvement by the USA? And some are suggesting the vid of the downed airline clearly shows the the starboard engine of th plane on fire which is more consistent with a air to air missile and not a SAM which typically targets the fuselage .

And as a side note , how anyone can side that criminal bastard , Poroshenko , and his murderous Nazi thugs is beyond me.

Last night I spent 4 euros on Skype listening to my dad spouting how this crash was staged by the gringos, who sent tow fighters to tag along the Malaysian plane so when the missile was launched, they just flew away. It is a gringo plot to start a war and sell more weapons!, he says. There is evidence!, he claims.

Ayioo, 4 euros…

[quote=“Icon”]Last night I spent 4 euros on Skype listening to my dad spouting how this crash was staged by the gringos, who sent tow fighters to tag along the Malaysian plane so when the missile was launched, they just flew away. It is a gringo plot to start a war and sell more weapons!, he says. There is evidence!, he claims.

Ayioo, 4 euros…[/quote]

Get a monthly subscription to skype. Unlimited calls.

Semantics ! Any group fighting against the govt of the land can be called rebels, insurgents, freedom fighters or what not, depending on one’s perspective.

[quote=“Mucha Man”][quote=“Icon”]Last night I spent 4 euros on Skype listening to my dad spouting how this crash was staged by the gringos, who sent tow fighters to tag along the Malaysian plane so when the missile was launched, they just flew away. It is a gringo plot to start a war and sell more weapons!, he says. There is evidence!, he claims.

Ayioo, 4 euros…[/quote]

Get a monthly subscription to skype. Unlimited calls.[/quote]

Dunno if that works with the ol country…

What I need is some device to muster “Yes, OK, aha, I get it” at occasional intervals to show I’m listening when really I am not.

I stand corrected. I was was always under the impression it referred to an external fighting force. My apologies.

Insurgents? You work for Fox News by chance?[/quote]Do you work for RT by any chance?

[quote=“Icon”][quote=“Muzha Man”][quote=“Icon”]Last night I spent 4 euros on Skype listening to my dad spouting how this crash was staged by the gringos, who sent tow fighters to tag along the Malaysian plane so when the missile was launched, they just flew away. It is a gringo plot to start a war and sell more weapons!, he says. There is evidence!, he claims.

Ayioo, 4 euros…[/quote]

What I need is some device to muster “Yes, OK, aha, I get it” at occasional intervals to show I’m listening when really I am not.[/quote]
Can-t your father use Skype so that you can have a regular Skype call?

[quote=“jesus80”][quote=“Icon”][quote=“Muzha Man”][quote=“Icon”]Last night I spent 4 euros on Skype listening to my dad spouting how this crash was staged by the gringos, who sent tow fighters to tag along the Malaysian plane so when the missile was launched, they just flew away. It is a gringo plot to start a war and sell more weapons!, he says. There is evidence!, he claims.

Ayioo, 4 euros…[/quote]

What I need is some device to muster “Yes, OK, aha, I get it” at occasional intervals to show I’m listening when really I am not.[/quote]
Can-t your father use Skype so that you can have a regular Skype call?[/quote]

Of course not. Even my Mom refuses to “learn computer”. Meipanfa. Prerogative of the 70 plus stubborn generation.

Oh, come on. That’s about the only thing you must do when you leave your home land: teach your parents how to deal with Skype and so :smiley:

news.vice.com/video/russian-rou … ispatch-61

IF they want to learn, dear, IF.

Insurgents? You work for Fox News by chance?[/quote]Do you work for RT by any chance?[/quote]

LOL, i was thinking the same :slight_smile:

Maybe Putin has his own 50-cent army now. The 17 rubles army.

[quote=“BC S103”]I’ve just bought a Malaysian Airlines Model plane kit.

When I opened the box and saw all the pieces, I thought “great, some bastards already done it!”

Air crash investigators set to release Malaysian Airlines box set[/quote]
Too soon, buddy. Too soon.