Male breasts

The problem discussed was for males only.
The incidence of gynocomastia in ageing males is very high, said to be in the region of 60-70 %.
So, with a very high likelyhood of it to occur,those males concerned about their looks now and in the future, should start treatment now.
Costing less than nt$10 a day, it is a bargain.
The same can be said for hair loss(male pattern balding)-cost and incidence.
As for side effects, all possible side effects are listed for any drug.This includes side-effects that occur directly or indirectly from the drug use, even if the incidence is lower than as for the general population, or even if the side-effects were as a direct or indirect result of other drugs taken.
We all know why, the US population are sue happy- I want money(compensation), who can I blame(someone else but ignorant and stupid me).The drug companies-they are big and rich-I will target them.
Not to mention the slime bag attorneys who operate on a contingency basis.
I digress-this was meant for males only.
As a better(and more expensive import) use Arimidex(Anastrozole).
It is an anti-aromatizer-stops conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
Added benefit is increased test. levels.
Enough said.

[quote=“bigmoose”]The problem discussed was for males only.
[/quote] Yes, I was just looking at what the side effects are when the drug appears to be targeted toward women.

Example of body builders discussion below where its obviously a drug war going on between male and female hormones as a result of steroid use.

muscletalk.co.uk/oestrogen-progesterone.asp

bigmoose, can you find any medical non body building related studies that can be referenced with for and against these drugs being used in males and not related to steroids.

I’m not sure I believe your hormonal theory. Some men may have tits due to hormones, but at least half the guys at that man-tits Website look like they seriously need to go on a diet and start exercising. Check it out – most of them are fat.

On the other hand, I do believe your theory that the problem is more common in aging men – because most of us get fatter at 30, 40, etc, then we were at 20.

So it seems to be mostly a fat problem. Man-tits are composed mostly of fat, aren’t they? Therefore, I would think the first step in trying to reduce them would be to cut back on the beers, deserts and kong roh (or however you spell that pork fat dish) and seriously increase ones aerobic exercise. Your point about doing chest exercises regularly is also a good one – even just pushups at home to firm up the chest. Such a strategy will almost certainly make one feel and look better.

Taking pharmaceuticals on a regular basis is a very serious matter. Diet and exercise are emminently more sensible as a first step. Then, if the problem persists, speak with a real doctor (not an anonymous Internet tipster), ask about the particular chemicals and discuss the possible side effects with said real doctor before making a science experiment of yourself.

Check out my bolds…

[quote]Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) Brand Side Effects:
Nolvadex side effects that may go away during treatment, include hot flashes, vaginal discharge, irregular or lighter menstrual cycles, weight loss, or diarrhea. If Nolvadex side effects continue or are bothersome, check with your doctor. CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE if you experience Nolvadex side effects like vaginal bleeding, unexplained sore throat or fever, or unusual bleeding or bruising. WARNING:Nolvadex side effects rarely may cause serious (possibly fatal) side effects. Nolvadex side effects include cancer of the uterus (endometrial cancer and uterine sarcoma), as well as strokes and blood clots in the lung (pulmonary emboli). Tell your doctor immediately if you develop Nolvadex side effects like: abnormal vaginal bleeding, irregular or abnormal menstrual periods, groin pain or pressure, chest pain, trouble breathing, one-sided weakness. If you are taking this medicine for prevention of breast cancer (those with ductal carcinoma in situ-DCIS, or those at high risk for breast cancer) you should discuss with your doctor the risks of treatment as compared to the benefits. However, if you are taking tamoxifen for treatment of breast cancer, the proven benefits clearly are greater than the risk of Nolvadex side effects. [/quote]

You’d have to be really vain to want to risk your life just so your pecs don’t sag a little. Anyway, doesn’t increased testosterone cause increased aggression and hair loss?

Your party, boys.

For your info and health, men only.

The Best Drug To Get Rid Of Gyno Is Raloxifene

I have no idea why this is such a rarely spoken about drug, but Raloxifene I have personally seen on numerous occasions prove to be the most superior drug for gyno reversal there is.

Guys I know with pre-existing lumps from years ago have literally completely reversed them with a Raloxifene protocol, and that’s even after trying Letrozole and Nolvadex without success.

Obviously what you do is entirely up to you.

I think I’ll stick with my man boobs, thank you.

Then use Tamoxifan.
Not as strong, but is effective.

otherwise milking them would be hard work for the farmer

1 Like

Those aren’t man boobs, THOSE are udders!

:rofl:

1 Like

Get on some good American Winstrol, dry you out, cut you up, and give you the strength of a hog. Gentle on the liver compared to Kentucky Bourbon , but you might find yourself wanting to attack people for no other reason than mundane questions such as “Why did you come to Taiwan”?

Winny is ok, but not as great as Halotestin. which makes you very aggressive and strong as a bull .It is DHT derived so too much too often and you will resemble Kojack in no time.

1 Like

I already do resemble him, I was just thinking about something to dry up his tits. I’ve never tried Halo

Anastrozole is well tolerated and doesn’t affect cholesterol levels.