Man Bites Panda

Best story in Taipei Time in weeks about a man biting a Panda. Two questions. How is the Panda doing? The guy seems pretty tough as he got a bite in only after getting two leg bites from the Panda. Also, could this kind of ruffian-like behavior in Beijing one day happen here in tranquil Taiwan?

Who says China’s state run media is boring. :rainbow:

[quote=“ajax”]Best story in Taipei Time in weeks about a man biting a Panda. Two questions. How is the Panda doing? The guy seems pretty tough as he got a bite in only after getting two leg bites from the Panda. Also, could this kind of ruffian-like behavior in Beijing one day happen here in tranquil Taiwan?

Who says China’s state run media is boring. :rainbow:[/quote]

I think the panda would not feel very well in next days since it has been bitten by a man.

I vaguely remember there seems somthing happened like that in Taipei Zoo before. There was a drunk man and one day he also jumped oved a railing down into the lion enclosure. The interesting thing was, that drunk man tried to sermonize to the lion, but it just looked at that man and then felt asleep.

It could happen in Taiwan if there were more Taiwanese who would even attempt drinking four jugs (pitchers) of beer.

Hey I posted on this yesterday!

All the more reasons why Taiwan doesn’t need pandas