Mandarin tutor available in Taipei during COVID 19 pandemic

Hello! 你好 :smiley:

My name is Wei-Li. I am a fairly fresh Mandarin teacher with one year of teaching experience in the Caribbean. My students were 7-8-year-old children with the native language of English. Besides that, I tutored adults one on one as well. My teaching style is interactive, supportive, and fun.

I have completed the Teaching Mandarin as a Foreign Language training at National Taiwan Normal University and recently got a job offer of teaching Mandarin in India. However, due to the severe pandemic going on in India, my trip has been postponed till the next several months. Therefore it left me with plenty of free time now and I thought it might be a great opportunity to meet some students in Taiwan before I leave the country. My schedule is highly flexible and I can accommodate different learning goals, especially if you want to improve your listening and speaking skills in a short amount of time.

I am currently offering one-on-one tutoring with the following details:

1. Face to face 450-600 TWD per hour (depending on your level and the textbooks you use)
  2. Online 300 TWD per hour (it suits if you prefer free conversation with a selected topic)

I am currently living in the Shilin district in Taipei, near Shipai and Zhishan MRT.
Please feel free to contact me for further discussion.
Email: leilahsu24@gmail.com

Stay safe and healthy:)

Weili