March Madness - NCAA Tournament

Does anyone know if you can watch the games for the Tournament on TV here? I would like to root for my team, even if video taped, preferably before I go online and see the score.

Go Bruins!!! :bravo:

[quote=“riceomatik”]

Go Bruins!!! :bravo:[/quote]

It is obvious that you are a person of good taste and high standards. :notworthy:

Yeah, GO BRUINS!

It looks like they will show a few games on ESPN. Here is the schedule. My team ain’t going nowhere, so I’ll just have to hope that Dook loses early.
I will relive that time that Tulsa beat UCLA in the tournament. That was glorious.

apparently they are playing free webcasts of all the early-round games on cbs.sportsline

Yes, I managed to see a few games on CBS Sportsline, including the win over Gonzaga, which made Morrison cry like a baby. It was awesome!!!

For those of you who care, Final 4 games will be on Sunday morning on ESPN. George Mason vs. Florida at 7 00 AM, LSU vs. UCLA at 9 30 AM. The title game will be on Tuesday at 9 AM.

I don’t think these games are available on CBS Sportsline.

Go Bruins!!! =D =D

[quote=“riceomatik”]Yes, I managed to see a few games on CBS Sportsline, including the win over Gonzaga, which made Morrison cry like a baby. It was awesome!!!

For those of you who care, Final 4 games will be on Sunday morning on ESPN. George Mason vs. Florida at 7 00 AM, LSU vs. UCLA at 9 30 AM. The title game will be on Tuesday at 9 AM.

I don’t think these games are available on CBS Sportsline.

Go Bruins!!! =D =D[/quote]

Whole March Madness NCAA games has been shown at many sports bars live and replayed.

LSU > UCLA… Geaux Tigers… =)