Marriage where spouses don’t speak a common language

It’s all about FACE and demonstrating status .

Yes, and he may look elsewhere for sexual and emotional satisfaction.

2 Likes

I think some men just really like crazy pussy. Just in general. Super hot psycho bitches can be kind of exciting.

2 Likes

Unless his 70-hour work weeks have killed his libido. In which case, arm candy (and a couple sons) is sufficient.

3 Likes

Been there, done that. It’s never worth the aggravation (well, after the first few times).

3 Likes

Yeah not worth it. There was the time that the knife was waving around…And I digress.:sunglasses::grin:

3 Likes

And a lot of alcohol.

2 Likes

I’ve seen many ugly wives of doctors that treat their husband like trash and are treated like princess. I feel sorry for those guys.

2 Likes

I know a few of those couples. They’re usually the ones who were college sweethearts. I think part of the reason the wives get nasty is that the husbands are literally never around. Being a doctor in Taiwan is no joke.

2 Likes

I met my future wife while here on a traveling holiday, no intention of getting a wife, a woman while here yes.

Her English is good over 3 years later my Chinese still poor and I don’t seem to have the enthusiasm to learn.

We get on well 3 years later I’m not minted we have little arguments and I have to put up with bulshy 19 year old daughter, other than that a good relationship.

I do believe if She and Daughters English was poor to non existent we would not be together and marry.

I cycle the rivers a lot and often stop for a break in Bitan, on Saturday, Sunday see unusually large amount of white males holding hands with Asian/Taiwanese girls. Sad as this may seem, it does irk me a bit, I think when men see me with my girlfriend do they think I came here or via internet just for a Asian wife?

Why get married? Serious question…

1 Like

When you want that APRC but don’t want to work :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ouch…that hits close to home… :astonished:

1 Like

No, this is not Thailand.
Bitan is a famous Romantic spot in Taiwan. It’s just the kind of place people walk and hold hands. You may see a famous xindian resident buzz past you from time to time too. :sunglasses: Maybe I should get irked that you are getting irked about foreigners like me in our neighbourhood.:grin: You after all are the blow-in.

1 Like

As below, I’m basicly retired she doesn’t want live UK and believe or not we are in love.

2 Likes

At worst, they’ll just think you’re an aging English teacher who couldn’t make it in his own country. :grin:

2 Likes

Just don’t be bothered to fuck what other people think.

3 Likes

Happens often that Taiwanese approach me assuming I teach English and then they want me to teach their kids on weekends. :laughing:

I’m not from an English speaking country and I am not a teacher.

1 Like

Gobshites

1 Like

One of the few benefits that come with age. If you still care that much what other people think, you’re not doing it right.

3 Likes