Massage course

A massage course beginner level will be held in Taichung, Wuri, during the public holiday for the Moon Festival, from Thursday 09/19 to Sunday 09/22.

Elements of relaxation-Swedish, deep tissue and Thai massage are combined in order to achieve the maximum therapeutic effect through versatility and ease of use.

The massage is done mainly on mats on the floor, with some position on the massage table.
Most of the positions don’t require the receiver to have the skin uncovered, but do require comfortable and thin clothing.
During the positions which require the use of oil, the skin will be uncovered with the maximum respect.

All the course will be taught in English.

For those coming from far, it is possible to rent 2 spare rooms I have for the price of 350NT a night.

Hygiene is fundamental, as contacts are close.
It is possible to use the facilities on site.

There will be 6 hours of teaching, or supervised work a day, plus some time dedicated to stretching and meditation, and you’ll be able to use the room to practice outside of the teaching hours.
We will start at 9am, and after the lunch break at 2pm.

The course will host no more than 5 and not less than 3 learner.
The price, so convenient because the course is run in a spacious spare room at my place and because I’m not releasing any ‘‘certificate’’, is 4000NT.

The more advanced levels will be held in the week-ends following the Moon Festival.

Please feel free to message me for any enquiries.
Thank you all, Simone Pontiggia