Math Lesson

september11news.com/Mysteries2.htm

0 Likes

That’s just stupid. its the number 23 that’s the REAL scary number. There’s even a MOVIE about it, for god’s sake!

WAIT a minute! 11+11+1=23!

It just CAN’T be a coincidence! It just CAN’T!

0 Likes

9+11= 20. oops
2001 -> 2+0+0+1=3, oh well
September= 9 letters, never mind, we can find other things that will add up to 11 and show something spooky

Rick P. Astley = 11 letters, including middle initial but not full stop or spaces, handy how you can include initials where it’s convenient.
George Walker Bush=17, ok, let’s try George W. Bush, yay, 11! see how easy it is?

0 Likes

11-9=2=the number of testicles I have. 2 planes were flown by US agents into the empire state building. In which year?
Yes. 2001.
2=number of testicles AND number of planes
00=a pictorial description of my balls
1=Half of 11 AND PRECISELY the number of Mecca’s in Saudi Arabia.

Mere coincidence? HA!

0 Likes

Number of provinces in the Netherlands (before Flevoland was built) = 11
Letters in “Netherlands”, in English, and excluding “the” = 11

0 Likes

[quote=“sandman”]11-9=2=the number of testicles I have. 2 planes were flown by US agents into the empire state building. In which year?
Yes. 2001.
2=number of testicles AND number of planes
00=a pictorial description of my balls
1=Half of 11 AND PRECISELY the number of Mecca’s in Saudi Arabia.

Mere coincidence? HA![/quote]

I don’t beleive it- you actually made me laugh.

• George B Sr was the first pres to announce a NWO on Sept 11,1990 exactlly 11 years to the day of…

Coincidence or the the work of the jesuits(the most evil and highest educated people on the planet)

0 Likes

Lots of things happened on Sept 11 1990. I’ve only been doing this for 2 minutes but I can make almost anything add up to what I want.
That site missed out “Mullah Omar”, including space.

Also, why are all names changed to English on that site ? Don’t they add up to 11 in Arabic ? If you can change anything to any language the possibilities are endless…

[quote]00=a pictorial description of my balls[/quote]should be:

Oo=a pictorial description of my balls

0 Likes

[color=red]
[/color]

Well if you want to be a pedant…

OMG!!! “to be a pedant” – how many letters? HOW MANY?

0 Likes

For something else spooky, see who wrote post number 666,666 on forumosa: forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … 666#666666

0 Likes

hold on… 10 posts in this thread including mine and thirteen equals a bakers dozen. A BAKERS DOZEN!

10+13= 23

holy shit… I need some junior dispririn

0 Likes

At first I thought this was funny but then it started getting a bit scary.

So, I had a quick tug to calm the nerves.

Guess how long it took? 1 minute and 1 second! Yes, 11! :noway:

0 Likes

Bow down to me and make burnt offerings. For we are legion. Forget all that “your mother sucks cocks in hell” nonsense – the devil is REAL and he plays the saxophone in a derby hat.

0 Likes

I googled Sandman/forumosa and I found 11 links. Evil bastard.

0 Likes

That’s nothing. As everyone knows, Sandman’s all time favorite entertainers are called “Legs & Co.”

What number in bingo is connected with legs? That’s right…
!

0 Likes

That’s nothing. As everyone knows, Sandman’s all time favorite entertainers are called “Legs & Co.”

What number in bingo is connected with legs? That’s right…
![/quote]

You missed the part about how he is always dressed to the nines… THE 9’s! :runaway:

0 Likes

Look at the first part of my total word count. 8x8=64/6=almost 11. 2 short! 2! Think about it.
Plus, 886 is the region prefix for Hong Kong. HK. Take away the horizontals and diagonals and what are you left with? Almost 11.

0 Likes

There are 11 letters in the word “wheelbarrow”

0 Likes

and I heard a rumour that you have had 9 over the period of your life.

0 Likes

Wow, I was just playing with words, and I suddenly realised that “Forumosa Tit” = 11 letters (not including the space)

0 Likes

snopes.com/rumors/elevens.asp

0 Likes