Math Lesson

september11news.com/Mysteries2.htm

That’s just stupid. its the number 23 that’s the REAL scary number. There’s even a MOVIE about it, for god’s sake!

WAIT a minute! 11+11+1=23!

It just CAN’T be a coincidence! It just CAN’T!

9+11= 20. oops
2001 -> 2+0+0+1=3, oh well
September= 9 letters, never mind, we can find other things that will add up to 11 and show something spooky

Rick P. Astley = 11 letters, including middle initial but not full stop or spaces, handy how you can include initials where it’s convenient.
George Walker Bush=17, ok, let’s try George W. Bush, yay, 11! see how easy it is?

11-9=2=the number of testicles I have. 2 planes were flown by US agents into the empire state building. In which year?
Yes. 2001.
2=number of testicles AND number of planes
00=a pictorial description of my balls
1=Half of 11 AND PRECISELY the number of Mecca’s in Saudi Arabia.

Mere coincidence? HA!

Number of provinces in the Netherlands (before Flevoland was built) = 11
Letters in “Netherlands”, in English, and excluding “the” = 11

[quote=“sandman”]11-9=2=the number of testicles I have. 2 planes were flown by US agents into the empire state building. In which year?
Yes. 2001.
2=number of testicles AND number of planes
00=a pictorial description of my balls
1=Half of 11 AND PRECISELY the number of Mecca’s in Saudi Arabia.

Mere coincidence? HA![/quote]

I don’t beleive it- you actually made me laugh.

• George B Sr was the first pres to announce a NWO on Sept 11,1990 exactlly 11 years to the day of…

Coincidence or the the work of the jesuits(the most evil and highest educated people on the planet)

Lots of things happened on Sept 11 1990. I’ve only been doing this for 2 minutes but I can make almost anything add up to what I want.
That site missed out “Mullah Omar”, including space.

Also, why are all names changed to English on that site ? Don’t they add up to 11 in Arabic ? If you can change anything to any language the possibilities are endless…

[quote]00=a pictorial description of my balls[/quote]should be:

Oo=a pictorial description of my balls

[color=red]
[/color]

Well if you want to be a pedant…

OMG!!! “to be a pedant” – how many letters? HOW MANY?

For something else spooky, see who wrote post number 666,666 on forumosa: forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … 666#666666

hold on… 10 posts in this thread including mine and thirteen equals a bakers dozen. A BAKERS DOZEN!

10+13= 23

holy shit… I need some junior dispririn

At first I thought this was funny but then it started getting a bit scary.

So, I had a quick tug to calm the nerves.

Guess how long it took? 1 minute and 1 second! Yes, 11! :noway:

Bow down to me and make burnt offerings. For we are legion. Forget all that “your mother sucks cocks in hell” nonsense – the devil is REAL and he plays the saxophone in a derby hat.

I googled Sandman/forumosa and I found 11 links. Evil bastard.

That’s nothing. As everyone knows, Sandman’s all time favorite entertainers are called “Legs & Co.”

What number in bingo is connected with legs? That’s right…
!

That’s nothing. As everyone knows, Sandman’s all time favorite entertainers are called “Legs & Co.”

What number in bingo is connected with legs? That’s right…
![/quote]

You missed the part about how he is always dressed to the nines… THE 9’s! :runaway:

Look at the first part of my total word count. 8x8=64/6=almost 11. 2 short! 2! Think about it.
Plus, 886 is the region prefix for Hong Kong. HK. Take away the horizontals and diagonals and what are you left with? Almost 11.

There are 11 letters in the word “wheelbarrow”

and I heard a rumour that you have had 9 over the period of your life.

Wow, I was just playing with words, and I suddenly realised that “Forumosa Tit” = 11 letters (not including the space)

snopes.com/rumors/elevens.asp