MBA in Taiwan

[quote=“WarMonkey”][quote=“sticks of fury”]I think there should be a poll and find out how many foreigners are here with an MBA and find out if the jobs they have in Taipei were what they expected when they came to Taiwan.[/quote]Good idea. But I’d bet a million betel nuts that there aren’t more than a dozen or so (excluding the short-timers that run through the Hsinchu (Xinzhu) science park on short-term deals).

I just don’t see many foreign professionals in Taiwan. I just see businessmen who come and go. It seems like no one moves to Taiwan to develop their career, other than a few expat foreign managers liv’n large in Tienmu (Tianmu). But they were sent here, they didn’t move here.

Regarding international business opportunities, Singapore, HK and Tokyo (maybe Seoul too) make Taiwan look like the backwater it (almost) is… with a fine MRT system and very nice looking ladies, though. [/quote]

Yah, I would never goto a Taiwan school in a million years. I’d rather goto school in Russia. :wink:

Warmonkey, one more thing I would add to grad school in Asia is a Modern Public Health School with large emphasis on Hygiene and Sanitation.